The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pretty relaxed; just finished smoking a spliff, got some Welsh cakes and warm tea to gorge myself with too so yeah, not bad at all :smile:
Well, lou-lou...

I am feeling kinda glum. Like...low energ'z. And like...empty. I don't know why.
Tired. Living on 4-5 hours a sleep each night is slowly killing me, so I'm hoping to get 6 and a half tonight! :biggrin:
Original post by AstroNandos
Tired. Living on 4-5 hours a sleep each night is slowly killing me, so I'm hoping to get 6 and a half tonight! :biggrin:

Nighty night then.
(Is it that EUSSR that is keeping you up?)
Original post by plasmaman
Nighty night then.
(Is it that EUSSR that is keeping you up?)

Yes it is, just thinking about EU freedom of movement, it's giving me nightmares!
Original post by AstroNandos
Yes it is, just thinking about EU freedom of movement, it's giving me nightmares!

I had a dream last night about the M4 - it was totally clogged up - actual nightmare.
Original post by plasmaman
I had a dream last night about the M4 - it was totally clogged up - actual nightmare.

The M4? Isn't that the world's largest car park?
Reply 167
Original post by Princess31
Dw im sure things will work out :hugs:

Thanks hun x, sorry if I have double quoted you.
Reply 168
Original post by tonema90
I will bring it)

What is this it you refer too? are you alao a anime fan some guy said something similar.
A bit overwhelmed, anxious and sad- I miss someone and want to cuddle.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 170
Original post by Multitalented me
I feel your pain :hugs: :tongue:

Damn, I could see I was tired my spelling went out the window :biggrin:.
Original post by girl_on_the_moon
A bit overwhelmed, anxious and sad- I miss someone and want to cuddle.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:hugs:

Original post by lou 22
Damn, I could see I was tired my spelling went out the window :biggrin:.
Haha don't worry about it :biggrin: I knew what you meant anyway :tongue:
Reply 172
Original post by amyphilbin
Stressed, annoyed, angry, jealous, but happy at the same time. (If that's possible) :rolleyes:

You have what I am calling the penny mix up feelings, you haveva bit of everything going on. But why do you feel stressed, annoyed and Jealous?
hurt and confused, upset stressed and tired #boyfriendproblems

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 174
Original post by ProfessorStatic
Any advice?

My advice is to just ask a elder family member about the gcse choices, I asked my auntie and she gave me a good viewpoint. As for things seeming a little murky now hopefully in another 2 months time things will seem clear again :smile:. Will look at the other things from your post and edit them in :smile: completely lost my train of thought xD.

Sweets, now I remember, as I said it took me five years to decide when I was 16 and leaving school for college i was hoping to become either a nurse, a midwife, a phsycologist or a social worker and was working towards that then got kicked off for reasons beyond my control then wanted to work in fashion so aged 17 i wanted to do that or the above mentioned, in 2012 or 2013 I wanted to do hair dressing but now over the past year/ two years I have realised that I want to work in fashion and own my own busines and so on so as for ambitions for me personally they have changed witg age. You may be tge same, it is better to wait a while to see if you want to actually persue that option or whether you wait that little bit longer and persue something you will be 100% happy with. No one likes being stuck doing something they hate.

How old are you if you don’t mind me asking? Also what ambition are you trying to persue? If male it is usually football :smile:.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by lou 22
Thanks hun x, sorry if I have double quoted you.

Thats okay..

Lol now im on a low.. thinking about how **** my life is.. :cry2:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by helengeorge96
hurt and confused, upset stressed and tired #boyfriendproblems

Posted from TSR Mobile

Giiiiiiirl, I know that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 177
Original post by gen. AIDEED
Feel good

You are one of four I believe :smile:.
Reply 178
Original post by Tennumbers
Sick. Awful headache. Just a bit sad. :frown:

You need 4head, parecetomol, some rest and plenty of cold fluids.
Reply 179
Original post by TorpidPhil
Absolutely awful because I made an embarrassingly bad mistake which has dire consequences.

What did you do? was it really that bad?

Latest