Reply 3
Original post by Abdul-Karim
No, I do not.

That's too extremist for me.
Original post by Groot
That's too extremist for me.

Only speak when spoken to, newcomer.
Reply 5
It depends really. If I know I have a physical day ahead of me I'll be sure to have a bowl of oats. Otherwise it is just an apple and some coffee for breakfast.
Reply 6
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Only speak when spoken to, newcomer.

Get rekt by a woman, bitch.
Usually no.
Nope.
Original post by Groot
Get rekt by a woman, bitch.

You're disgusting and pitiful to say that. :rolleyes: Tryna get cool points on the internet by misspelling words that are already stupid, and swearing. At least swear because you have a potty mouth, not because you're trying to be hard.

Inb4: "I was just joking."

And yes OP I love waffles. But I can eat those at any time.
You should. It's good for you.
Reply 11
Original post by pocahontas lol
You're disgusting and pitiful to say that. :rolleyes: Tryna get cool points on the internet by misspelling words that are already stupid, and swearing. At least swear because you have a potty mouth, not because you're trying to be hard.

Inb4: "I was just joking."

And yes OP I love waffles. But I can eat those at any time.

Wasted words on me. :lol:
Take things less seriously on the Internet.
not very often, no..
Original post by kurofune
You should. It's good for you.

That actually is true. For sustenance reasons. It sounds corny like something you'd tell your kid but seriously when I actually do eat in the morning, I feel much better, more energetic for starters. And then it helps me perform better. And I get confidence from that. So it does three things for me. Mhm. :smile: A quick bagel and apple normally does it for me.
It depends how lazy am I.
Original post by Groot
Wasted words on me. :lol:
Take things less seriously on the Internet.

Don't tell me what to do, munchkin.
Reply 16
Don't tell me what to do, munchkin.

Just looking out for you. People who take things seriously, especially online, often end up raging inside. :biggrin:
Original post by Groot
Just looking out for you. People who take things seriously, especially online, often end up raging inside. :biggrin:

Oh trust me I normally rage outside.
And people who antagonize others online are normally loners or bullies offline :kiss:
Reply 18
Oh trust me I normally rage outside.
And people who antagonize others online are normally loners or bullies offline :kiss:

Rage outside eh. Well, try not to take it out on others. :tongue:

There's probably a whole list of reasons why people antagonise others online, but yep, loners and bullies are probably part of that list.
Original post by Groot
Rage outside eh. Well, try not to take it out on others. :tongue:

There's probably a whole list of reasons why people antagonise others online, but yep, loners and bullies are probably part of that list.

I can't make any ****ing promises, can I?

Quick Reply

Latest