The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I want standard knowledge... and i'm annoyed everybody else got it...
Original post by lou 22
Awwh dont say that :frown:, I hate how guys do that, don’t **** with my head tell me where I stand so I can either move on or get to know you better :biggrin: lmao.

Exactly. -,- Why am I crying? lmao Like I literally have tears. I never do this. I am being rude to family and pushing them away right now, in my room blasting music and crying. I feel all

:laugh:
Reply 202
Original post by pocahontas lol
Exactly. -,- Why am I crying? lmao Like I literally have tears. I never do this. I am being rude to family and pushing them away right now, in my room blasting music and crying. I feel all

:laugh:

You earned that rep, I so want to do the same, i think i need a good cry life sucks ass :frown:, my mom would slap me oops upside my head if I played music at this hour any louder than volume 2 :biggrin:.
Original post by lou 22
You earned that rep, I so want to do the same, i think i need a good cry life sucks ass :frown:, my mom would slap me oops upside my head if I played music at this hour any louder than volume 2 :biggrin:.

You're so supportive, girlie :hugs:
Here's some good stuff to vent to:

Weak

Before the Worst

Shadow of a Man

Unwanted

Never Gonna Change

Meiko

Sleep

Tomorrow
:kiss:

There's loads more but I can never put them on cue. >.<
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 205
Here's some good stuff to vent to:

Weak

Before the Worst

Shadow of a Man

Unwanted

Never Gonna Change

Meiko

Sleep

Tomorrow
:kiss:

There's loads more but I can never put them on cue. >.<

Hun you have just become my online bestie thhey are exactly what I needed :biggrin:, I :adore: you right now :jumphug:
Original post by lou 22
so meh then :frown:

You are supposed to entertain us :hmmm:
Reply 207
You're so supportive, girlie :hugs:

Awww thank you hun, so are you :smile:. You are such a nice girl :yy:
Reply 208
Original post by ForgetMe
You are supposed to entertain us :hmmm:

Sorry, will get back to OP duties.

Why do you feel meh?
Original post by lou 22
Awww thank you hun, so are you :smile:. You are such a nice girl :yy:

That's a first :rolleyes: lol (seriously)
Original post by lou 22
Hun you have just become my online bestie thhey are exactly what I needed :biggrin:, I :adore: you right now :jumphug:

:five:
Reply 211
That's a first :rolleyes: lol (seriously)

Lol :smile:, I get told I am mean a fair bit, but I tell thinks like they are so some like it and accept my honesty and others hate me and they are the ones I wave bye to lol.

You do come across as really nice and a nice girl to be around thumbs up.
Original post by lou 22
Lol :smile:, I get told I am mean a fair bit, but I tell thinks like they are so some like it and accept my honesty and others hate me and they are the ones I wave bye to lol.

You do come across as really nice and a nice girl to be around thumbs up.

Well that's nice <3 assuming some waste of a sad man just called me weird and told me to **** off.

But he was just mad because I told him to stop masturbating and get a girl.
lol....no, you are weird.......your post didn't make much sense anyhow..
Reply 214
:five:

:biggrin: Hehe sar mon
Reply 215
Well that's nice <3 assuming some waste of a sad man just called me weird and told me to **** off.

But he was just mad because I told him to stop masturbating and get a girl.

What the deuces, lol.

My moms old house number had a weird man that used to do that, we used to just answer it and put the phone down, there are some right odd mofo’s on this earth lmao.
Reply 216
Original post by darcus aernelius
I want standard knowledge... and i'm annoyed everybody else got it...

See if they sell it on ebay :tongue:. Srs, though knowledge is power maybe you could read more to increase your knowledge.
I read a lot, i always have..... i just want the life knowledge all others got by design/decree, i don't see why i cannot also..
Original post by lou 22
What the deuces, lol.

My moms old house number had a weird man that used to do that, we used to just answer it and put the phone down, there are some right odd mofo’s on this earth lmao.

ok, so i'm weird...ok...lol..
Original post by lou 22
Sorry, will get back to OP duties.

Why do you feel meh?

Because work takes all my energy and by the time I get home, I feel like someone just sucked me out :teehee: Even when I have a day off, still feel the same.

Latest