The Student Room Group

UCAS referencing link help urgently needed!

Hi All

I am in urgent need of help, I am applying to UCAS as an individual, however I am currently trying to link my account so my old tutor can give me a reference, but it is not showing in the options menu? and have completed all of the sections other than that?? and also have the buzzword she gave me....

thanks in advance!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Samwin
Hi All

I am in urgent need of help, I am applying to UCAS as an individual, however I am currently trying to link my account so my old tutor can give me a reference, but it is not showing in the options menu? and have completed all of the sections other than that?? and also have the buzzword she gave me....

thanks in advance!

For queries around references and pay&send you are best phoning UCAS directly to get them sorted out ASAP.

When you phone make sure you ask for and write down the date/time and the name and job title of the person you speak to. You'll find you get much better service from UCAS and universities if the people you speak to know you can complain about them specifically if they mess up :wink:
Reply 2
Original post by Samwin
Hi All

thanks in advance!

I've just applied as an individual and have been really confused too! You don't need a buzzword, I gave UCAS my referee's details and they emailed her requesting a reference, your referee submits their reference to UCAS directly through that email. Best of luck with everything :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by RachelG_
I've just applied as an individual and have been really confused too! You don't need a buzzword, I gave UCAS my referee's details and they emailed her requesting a reference, your referee submits their reference to UCAS directly through that email. Best of luck with everything :smile:

Hmm how odd? o.O oh well thanks for that :smile: i think my college (former has gotten confused o_O) Good luck with yours :biggrin:
Reply 4
My reference still hasn't done it, but they said it would be done in time for the deadline. So what do I wait until 6pm tommorow?
Reply 5
Good grief... sent 3 emails, the email is right, double checked... still no email on her end, apparently... and she can't get through to my mobile either! why do I feel like this is an omen??????????????????????? :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending