The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by darcus aernelius
I read a lot, i always have..... i just want the life knowledge all others got by design/decree, i don't see why i cannot also..

Some have it others dont, you will get yours in time i suppose and hope.
Reply 221
ok, so i'm weird...ok...lol..

Yep wanking down the phone to a random person makes you weird pay for a sexline you cheapskate weirdo :tongue: D.
Reply 222
Original post by ForgetMe
Because work takes all my energy and by the time I get home, I feel like someone just sucked me out :teehee: Even when I have a day off, still feel the same.

You are in the Eat, sleep, work, repeat situation. You need like a week off to recoupe then get back to the routine.

Do you want me to pull a sicky for ya :tongue:?
Original post by lou 22
Yep wanking down the phone to a random person makes you weird pay for a sexline you cheapskate weirdo :tongue: D.

er...ok.... and i will get knowledge that all others got soon.....but continue to call me a weirdo and feel better over a stranger..
Reply 224
er...ok.... and i will get knowledge that all others got soon.....but continue to call me a weirdo and feel better over a stranger..

What is the latter about?
Reply 225
Original post by pocahontas lol
Here's some good stuff to vent to:

Weak

Before the Worst

Shadow of a Man

Unwanted

Never Gonna Change

Meiko

Sleep

Tomorrow
:kiss:

There's loads more but I can never put them on cue. >.<

I loved all those songs thanks hun xoxo, I am now listening to Ariana Grande- Honeymoon avenue that shall be the last song I listen to for this morning lol Night hun x
Original post by lou 22
What is the latter about?

erm.....because you and your self-professed friend there called me weird lololol...not that i am bothered by it..
Reply 227
erm.....because you and your self-professed friend there called me weird lololol...not that i am bothered by it..

A woman would never call up a random person and be gross like that down the line unless she is having phone sex with the guy
meh..not bothered...
Original post by lou 22
You have what I am calling the penny mix up feelings, you haveva bit of everything going on. But why do you feel stressed, annoyed and Jealous?

Yes it seems like I do. Stressed because sixth form work I'd so hard and I don't think I'm going to pass my exams. Annoyed at myself for being jealous over my boyfriend talking/sitting next to other girls (although this in lessons) silly I know, right?
I'm stressed because I hate not having standard knowledge.....it's been a weight for TOO LONG and i hate it....
Tired and cold. I hate having to go out into the Welsh weather in the morning just to get my nicotine fix... I can't feel my toes. >_<
Original post by lou 22
Why?

Sorry didn't even check forum after I made post haha. People just say things and then one is inclined to think those things are true, and as a result believe that one is a bad person :tongue:
Original post by lou 22
I loved all those songs thanks hun xoxo, I am now listening to Ariana Grande- Honeymoon avenue that shall be the last song I listen to for this morning lol Night hun x

Yaaay :biggrin:

They're all over the place genre wise but are all still basically rock-ish. There some 30 Seconds to Mars like I'm not really into them but they have some good I'm-pissed-off-and-need-to-scream ****. Sometimes I need some heavy or emo ****, seriously like

There's others, I'll listen to the Ariana one. I try not to listen to pop though. :s-smilie:

This message is hidden because darcus aernelius is on your ignore list.
Original post by lou 22
You are in the Eat, sleep, work, repeat situation. You need like a week off to recoupe then get back to the routine.

Do you want me to pull a sicky for ya :tongue:?

Sicky? :lolwut:
Stoned, warm, comfortable and full of peanut butter

I'm feeling okay today.
I have a really bad stomach ache. I feel extremely sad at the moment, on the verge of screaming in frustration at my life. I have 2 tests tomorrow and I want to die, A-levels are awful :'(
Well I'm enjoying my pizza, but by myself. Not hard read between the lines really.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest