The Student Room Group

'Women don't owe men anything'. But do men owe women anything?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sherlockfan
your dad's right, your views are twisted and paranoid and youre going to end up bitter and lonely.

/

you literally just ad homed me.
Original post by Smash Bandicoot

she has a point, if you keep going down this path you're just going to drive your family away from you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
she has a point, if you keep going down this path you're just going to drive your family away from you

Posted from TSR Mobile

why family? Familial love, maternal and paternal in articular is largely unconditional unless one makes some gross errors of judgment. It's friendships, professional reships and in particular dating that one needs to be wary of!
why family? Familial love, maternal and paternal in articular is largely unconditional unless one makes some gross errors of judgment. It's friendships, professional reships and in particular dating that one needs to be wary of!

if you keep talking down to your dad and calling him 'beta' and saying he's whipped and saying 'as if he knows anything' he's probably going to get pissed off

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, we owe nothing to each other.
Original post by Odd socks
if you keep talking down to your dad and calling him 'beta' and saying he's whipped and saying 'as if he knows anything' he's probably going to get pissed off

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really try to reserve my apprehension with Dad in front of him cos I love him but it is scary how much we are alike. We are both Dyspraxic, we both had body image issues and social anxiety, chances are I too am going to end up getting controlled by my wife and screwed over in a divorce settlement :/
Reply 46
You really need to just get over these issues.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
You really need to just get over these issues.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did say this would be one of my last threads on the topic for a while, with any luck. Redpill Day 3: argument with Dad about hypergamy and attraction as amoral last night ^^^

I was brought up in enclosed bubble of Christian cheer and taught 'God loves everyone even the poorest in society'; to see how the real world works is actually fascinating
I really try to reserve my apprehension with Dad in front of him cos I love him but it is scary how much we are alike. We are both Dyspraxic, we both had body image issues and social anxiety, chances are I too am going to end up getting controlled by my wife and screwed over in a divorce settlement :/

don't get married, you'd have to be a fool to get married after being red pilled and knowing now the truth of society
Original post by Greg Jackson
don't get married, you'd have to be a fool to get married after being red pilled and knowing now the truth of society

haha MGTOW is likely my only choice buddy :frown:

...whatever that means.
Soon enough you'll be so indoctrinated in your new cult that no one will understand a word youre saying.
Men don't owe women ****.
Original post by sherlockfan
...whatever that means.
Soon enough you'll be so indoctrinated in your new cult that no one will understand a word youre saying.

ad hominem-argumentative style where one attacks the maker of the argument rather than the issues raised in the argument itself.

ad hom -ad hominem[abbrev.]
ad hominem-argumentative style where one attacks the maker of the argument rather than the issues raised in the argument itself.

ad hom -ad hominem[abbrev.]

Nope. I was attacking your views not you. Learn to listen. Or in this case, read.
Reply 54
Let's just put all the man/woman hating men/women in one big pit, and let them kill each other.
Original post by A5ko
Let's just put all the man/woman hating men/women in one big pit, and let them kill each other.

I don't hate women, I'm just disillusioned by how much we're controlled by our dicks and vag. tbqh. The role that sex plays in shaping everything from economics and politics to social policy
Reply 56
I don't feel like I owe women anything. I will never understand where this "women hate us" derives. I've only seen a similar sentiment on tumblr. Which gives me the impression that many of these MRA live on the internet, and haven't really tasted the real world.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending