The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Swansea University Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
January 5 finally and Swansea Admissions is back on work! :biggrin: I hope I get a reply soon!
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by Swansea University
Hello, thank you for your question. The admissions staff don't usually wait until after the deadline has passed and are currently working through the application forms so it will be likely that you will hear back soon. I hope this helps!

Hello, it's been 2 months now and I've not heard from Swansea Uni :s-smilie: Is there a way to check whether my application is in the process of decision, because I'm worried something might have gone wrong :s-smilie:
Reply 82
Original post by Bruno26
Hello, it's been 2 months now and I've not heard from Swansea Uni :s-smilie: Is there a way to check whether my application is in the process of decision, because I'm worried something might have gone wrong :s-smilie:

Hey man. I'm exactly in the same position. I sent my application on the 5th of November and I still haven't heard anything. May I ask you if you are an EU applicant?
Reply 83
Original post by Aggelos
Hey man. I'm exactly in the same position. I sent my application on the 5th of November and I still haven't heard anything. May I ask you if you are an EU applicant?

Yes, I'm an EU applicant:smile: I'm worried that I did something wrong...or maybe they didn't properly received it :s-smilie: And my friends have gotten offers from Swansea already and they sent their application a few weeks after mine! But yeah, hoping to hear a reply soon as I've heard back from my other 4 unis and Swansea is my 1st choice :biggrin:
Reply 84
Original post by Bruno26
Yes, I'm an EU applicant:smile: I'm worried that I did something wrong...or maybe they didn't properly received it :s-smilie: And my friends have gotten offers from Swansea already and they sent their application a few weeks after mine! But yeah, hoping to hear a reply soon as I've heard back from my other 4 unis and Swansea is my 1st choice :biggrin:

You're lucky. I haven't heard from anyone of my choices. I am an EU applicant too. Maybe they need more time to deal with us.
Reply 85
Original post by Aggelos
You're lucky. I haven't heard from anyone of my choices. I am an EU applicant too. Maybe they need more time to deal with us.

Hope that's the case hehe :smile:
Reply 86
Original post by Ki Yung Na
If it's any consolation I'm a UK student and I haven't heard from them yet either - I sent my application off just over 3 weeks ago, seems some departments might be slower than others. I applied for theoretical physics, what about you guys? :smile:

Applied for Genetics :smile:
Reply 87
Original post by Ki Yung Na
If it's any consolation I'm a UK student and I haven't heard from them yet either - I sent my application off just over 3 weeks ago, seems some departments might be slower than others. I applied for theoretical physics, what about you guys? :smile:

Applied for Biochemistry
Reply 88
Original post by Aggelos
Applied for Biochemistry

I applied to medical biochemistry and its seeming to take forever:unimpressed:
Reply 89
Finally got an offer for medical genetics :biggrin:
Reply 90
Original post by aparker4
Finally got an offer for medical genetics :biggrin:

Are you also an EU applicant?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
Original post by Aggelos
Are you also an EU applicant?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I live in the UK they do seem to have taken their time with genetics courses I sent my application on the 2nd of November and got offers from all my other university's by the 20th of November. I was beginning to get worried they had lost the application to be honest.
Hello,
I have an interview for paediatric nursing on the 30th Jan at 1:15! Anyone else have one on this day too?
Reply 93
Received a conditional offer for Genetics today! :biggrin:
Reply 94
Original post by becca_k_thomas
Hello,
I have an interview for paediatric nursing on the 30th Jan at 1:15! Anyone else have one on this day too?

I had my interview in December, you will really enjoy it 😊 x
hey guys just received an uncoditional offer to study psychology c800 in swansea. can anyone who is currently taking the course give me some heads up? also what is nightlife like in swansea? im either firming swansea or stirling
Original post by theo1jinx
hey guys just received an uncoditional offer to study psychology c800 in swansea. can anyone who is currently taking the course give me some heads up? also what is nightlife like in swansea? im either firming swansea or stirling

there are already other threads on Swansea's legendary nightlife. have a look at those they will tell you everything you need to know about wind street
Reply 97
Original post by silverlinings
I note in this thread that someone has been given an unconditional offer for law. Is this an offer based on AS results?

I'm still a bit unsure on how exactly I got the unconditional offer, but when I find out, I'll let you know
Reply 98
Original post by esjae
I'm still a bit unsure on how exactly I got the unconditional offer, but when I find out, I'll let you know

If you don't mind me asking what as grades did you get, what what did you get predicted, and what did you need?😂 thanks
Reply 99
Original post by edchem1
If you don't mind me asking what as grades did you get, what what did you get predicted, and what did you need? thanks

I had BCDD in AS, predicted BBC, even though my TAG, which is my target aspiration grades, are all As. The lowest entry requirements are BBB

Quick Reply

Latest