The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by craycray
Booking RBS tel interview now, anyone done it?!?

when did you get the mail, and when did you pass your test? And can you tell me your scores?
Original post by ProjectNr2
when did you get the mail, and when did you pass your test? And can you tell me your scores?

+1 on that! Would be much appreciated.
Booking RBS tel interview now, anyone done it?!?

Yes, passed it end of November. Standard motivational and competency. Should be getting offers so, they are deciding on the first lot who did them now... It has been a bloody long wait!
Reply 4663
Help me someone!!!

Please fill in as much information as you can about all courses taken since the start of your current or MOST RECENT degree course. Please remember that accuracy is important - this information will be verified during the employment screening process if your application is successful.

This is from an application to Bank of America Merill Lynch.
Does it mean modules or literally course? Even though I stated my course earlier when it asked...
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4664
Original post by AMBIP
Help me someone!!!

Please fill in as much information as you can about all courses taken since the start of your current or MOST RECENT degree course. Please remember that accuracy is important - this information will be verified during the employment screening process if your application is successful.

This is from an application to Bank of America Merill Lynch.
Does it mean modules or literally course? Even though I stated my course earlier when it asked...

It's the modules within your course :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aenigma
Can't multi-quote
But TO REPEAT, nobody (or at least, that's what I've been told repeatedly by those in markets and I know for a fact that the top people didn't) in this year's DB markets spring week class converted

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not true mate. I know 2 people at UCL who converted Markets Spring Week last year.

Here is one example: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/hcscottgreen
Anyone done a pwc telephone interview? Got one for the summer women in business programme in the deals division. Also are there any other stages afterwards?
Original post by ProjectNr2

Just this afternoon, passed the tests on the 28th of Nov, numerical 80 logical 70
JPM markets offer!
Original post by JackR7821
Yes, passed it end of November. Standard motivational and competency. Should be getting offers so, they are deciding on the first lot who did them now... It has been a bloody long wait!

I see I see, thank you! Yeah it's been ages!! Do you know the dates by any chance? Got BAML 13-17 :/ If I'm not mistaken RBS had two different weeks?
Original post by JackoRead
JPM markets offer!

Congratulations!
JPM markets offer!

Very well done!
Reply 4672
Hello everyone! :smile:

I would really appreciate if someone could briefly outline how their Lazard itw was like :smile: :smile: In the thread or via PM :bear:
Original post by Cutmeloose
Are you sure? know a guy at UCL who I'm pretty sure converted his spring to summer for S&T.

Initials HSG?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4674
JPM markets offer!

Congrats!!!

Did they call you to give the offer or were you notified by e-mail? And what date was your interview if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by $$$stackemup$$$
Not true mate. I know 2 people at UCL who converted Markets Spring Week last year.

Here is one example: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/hcscottgreen

Yeah, as I edited, I hadn't heard from everyone but from the four peopleo did hear from they said 'none of us got it'
Either way, no more than 8 spring weekers and I definitely know 4 who did not and was told 'none of us converted'
Who's the other UCL, are you sure he wasn't GTB?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shaanz
Congrats!!!

Did they call you to give the offer or were you notified by e-mail? And what date was your interview if you don't mind me asking?

Ty, they called me!
Just this afternoon, passed the tests on the 28th of Nov, numerical 80 logical 70
Which division? Do they have 2 separate weeks? :smile:
Hey guys,

I've had no reply from GS, CS, UBS, BR, Nomura, ICAP, RBS, Rothschild!!!

Any suggestions as to what to do?!?!

Appreciate any advice
I'm meant to have a HSBC int now.... No call so far. Anyone else experience this?

Latest

Trending

Trending