Every day. 60%
2-3 times a day. 3%
More than 3 times a day. 1%
2-3 times a week. 30%
2-3 timed a months. 4%
Once a year. 2%
Never.0%
Total votes: 159
How often do you shower or have a bath? Every day, several times a day, 2-3 times a week, 2-3 times a month, never? Why? Why are you showering with that frequency, what determined the number? Do you think that you should shower/bathe more often, less often?

Scroll to see replies

Usually everyday. Usually after the Gym.
Daily. Because reasonable standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
It should be every single day
At least once a day. Often twice, because I play badminton a lot, and its shocking how much sweat I can get out my skin.
I shower every day, sometimes twice if I go out running.

I bath like once in a blue moon, though
Reply 7
Sweat is fat crying g
(edited 9 years ago)
Every morning, my hair becomes greasy almost immediately so I have to otherwise my hair feels heavy all day, and I start to become self conscious.
I shower most days. I don't need to shower every single day, missing a day here and there is nothing major.

I don't have a bathtub in halls, so I can't have a bath.
Its the first thing I do when I wake up, piss, brush my teeth whilst I'm doing, job done, a bit of towel bondage then I'm out the door for another adventure
I work with a woman who never showers, and that's not just exaggeration, she literally doesn't have a shower in her flat. it's minging :puke:

I shower every day, though I don't wash my hair every day cause it gets all dry if I do

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
every 3-4 days
Have a bath every other day during winter, provided I'm not doing any physical work. When I lived in my old flat without heating it was literally unbearable getting naked, showering and having to warm up again every single day. Our shower was electric as well, so barely had any pressure or heat. I was so tempted to use the university gym showers instead, if they weren't so far away.

During summer I have a shower every day, seeing as I sweat more and I'm more active. Also helps me cool down and relax.
Reply 14
Everyday.
Original post by queen-bee
It should be every single day

Should be. But do you?

Original post by RFowler
I shower most days. I don't need to shower every single day, missing a day here and there is nothing major.

I don't have a bathtub in halls, so I can't have a bath.

Ewwww.

Original post by gonnagetrejected
every 3-4 days

You're gonna get rejected again, mister.

That being said, I bubble bath every night.
Original post by pocahontas lol

You're gonna get rejected again, mister.

That being said, I bubble bath every night.

are we not doing the pics thing any more
Everyday.
It's really unnecessary to shower every single day and it's bad for your skin and hair, showering often is what leads to dry skin and greasy hair. You're stripping your body and hair of what it's meant to have, people really should be showering every few days, and using baby wipes, wet cloths on areas where they feel especially gross in the days in between.

I used to wash my hair every day because it got greasy and I've found that now that I wash it every 2-3 days it's not as greasy and in much better condition :smile:
Every day and always have a sink wash in the mornings.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending