The Student Room Group

Paris shooting- "Are we being lied to?"

I think there's probably a rational explanation that doesn't involve conspiracy.
A few things I dislike about this video:
1) Implying that the clip being initially censored was to do with a cover up rather than merely for the sake of decency
2) The idea that the puff of dust on the pavement was the first impact of the bullet makes no sense given the position of the gun
3) Bullets, including ones of this calibre, can rebound off of bone or even cartilage, which would explain the apparent "miss"
4) The media may simply have misreported, it seems more likely that he was shot in the neck, but that doesn't mean they are working with governments in a cover up.
5) Comparing the effect of the round on a watermelon to a human body is ****ing ridiculous. If one so desires, there are plenty of videos of people being shot in the head with AK-47s and not exploding into a bloody heap.
6) Assuming that the jihadists are incapable of making a mistake in leaving ID

Stuff like StormCloudsGathering amounts to a cult.
Reply 3
I think he should shoot himself before he breeds, along with every conspiracy moron that replied in the YouTube comments.
yes we are
Reply 5
Original post by BitWindy
A few things I dislike about this video:
1) Implying that the clip being initially censored was to do with a cover up rather than merely for the sake of decency
2) The idea that the puff of dust on the pavement was the first impact of the bullet makes no sense given the position of the gun
3) Bullets, including ones of this calibre, can rebound off of bone or even cartilage, which would explain the apparent "miss"
4) The media may simply have misreported, it seems more likely that he was shot in the neck, but that doesn't mean they are working with governments in a cover up.
5) Comparing the effect of the round on a watermelon to a human body is ****ing ridiculous. If one so desires, there are plenty of videos of people being shot in the head with AK-47s and not exploding into a bloody heap.
6) Assuming that the jihadists are incapable of making a mistake in leaving ID

Stuff like StormCloudsGathering amounts to a cult.

Great response!! Thanks.
Why do people bend over backwards to make it look like muslims can't be terrorists?
Original post by Skip_Snip
Why do people bend over backwards to make it look like muslims can't be terrorists?

Because it doesn't fit with their narrative of Zionist-occupied, divide-and-conquering, fluoride watered false flags committed by the NWO.
Reply 8
BRB, getting my tinfoil hat.
Have you ever shot something in the head? I have. It doesn't always (if often) spew profusely. Especially if the impact is through the center where it can not even penetrate both ways. The blood spoil can just condense on the layed side of the head and won't be evident till further exsanguinary spill. The video from when he is shot, is on him for seconds. You'd never see it. You're wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by AntisthenesDogger
Have you ever shot something in the head? I have. It doesn't always (if often) spew profusely. Especially if the impact is through the center where it can not even penetrate both ways. The blood spoil can just condense on the layed side of the head and won't be evident till further exsanguinary spill. The video from when he is shot, is on him for seconds. You'd never see it. You're wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Excuse me, how am I wrong? When did I say I agreed with the video? :confused:
Original post by Twinpeaks
Excuse me, how am I wrong? When did I say I agreed with the video? :confused:

Then I apologise. I thought you were.
If the puff of dust is supposed to be from him firing his gun at the floor then it's a magic bullet as they travel in straight lines over short distances.:rolleyes:
Looks like they're going to use this false flag chaos to push through a new and exciting communication bill, that will increase the police and security agencies powers.
All for the protection of the natives, interesting...

“The best way to take control over a people and control them utterly is to take a little of their freedom at a time, to erode rights by a thousand tiny and almost imperceptible reductions. In this way, the people will not see those rights and freedoms being removed until past the point at which these changes cannot be reversed.” Adolf Hitler

sacrifice liberty for so called security?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Skip_Snip

99% of religions have terrorists. The west just demonizes muslims for their own gain, even going as far as arming radicals/ creating radicals.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ROONEY-9-MUTD
Looks like they're going to use this false flag chaos to push through a new and exciting communication bill, that will increase the police and security agencies powers.

“The best way to take control over a people and control them utterly is to take a little of their freedom at a time, to erode rights by a thousand tiny and almost imperceptible reductions. In this way, the people will not see those rights and freedoms being removed until past the point at which these changes cannot be reversed.” Adolf Hitler

Would you mind presenting your evidence that is was a 'false flag'?
Original post by ROONEY-9-MUTD

you're obviously trolling

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending