The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Anyone going to Applicant Open Day?

At Portsmouth :P not sure if I'm going to go because it's quite far to go for a university which I'm not planning on going to anyway.

I might go depending on what other universities give me offers.. still waiting on them.

If you are going, which course are you applying to?

Scroll to see replies

I'm going to one in February so that I can get some more info about my course.
I applied to do English and Media Studies, and hopefully I can meet other students starting next year!
I have a long way to go as well, all the way from Nottingham! All worth it in my opinion :biggrin:
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Original post by FabulousBiscuit
I'm going to one in February so that I can get some more info about my course.
I applied to do English and Media Studies, and hopefully I can meet other students starting next year!
I have a long way to go as well, all the way from Nottingham! All worth it in my opinion :biggrin:

I'm going to the one on the 28th feb, which one are you going to?
Original post by Kangie
At Portsmouth :P not sure if I'm going to go because it's quite far to go for a university which I'm not planning on going to anyway.

I might go depending on what other universities give me offers.. still waiting on them.

28th feb and I've applied to Law with International Relations
I'm going on the 14th feb!
Reply 5
Original post by angellayerr
28th feb and I've applied to Law with International Relations

Heading to the February 14th day (Computer Science). Went down to Portsmouth on new years with a couple of friends who are studying there and had a really good night. The night life is definitely something to note.
Original post by Kangie

Offer for Biomedical sciences, but havent picked the open day yet aha.. What have you applied for and where?
Reply 7
Offer for Geography, going to the applicant day on the 14th Feb :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Jessio
Offer for Biomedical sciences, but havent picked the open day yet aha.. What have you applied for and where?

I applied for accounting & finance!
Going for one for Law in February! It's on the 25th, though I'm going to push it forward to the 14th one instead.
Seems like so many are taking the febuary dayss
I am the only one at the moment who's doing the 28th on here so far hahah :frown:
Original post by SophR96
Offer for Geography, going to the applicant day on the 14th Feb :smile:

how long did it take for them to send the offer after your application was acknowledged?
Anyone thats considering firming or insuring portsmouth : https://www.facebook.com/groups/407800019379340/407813296044679/?notif_t=group_activity
Original post by Jessio
how long did it take for them to send the offer after your application was acknowledged?

It was pretty quick, within 48 hours, but it was around october time so they may have been sending offers out faster :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SophR96
It was pretty quick, within 48 hours, but it was around october time so they may have been sending offers out faster :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What were the conditions of the offerr?
Original post by Jessio
What were the conditions of the offerr?

280 points :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What were your predictedd? Sorry if this is too muchh to ask
I'm considering firming for Creative and Media Writing, I'll probably go to the Open Day either on 14th March or 25th April.
I'm going to a post offer Science and Engineering open day at QM but I'm also contemplating going to one at Bangor as well but as for my other options, i won't be going to them anyway so no point.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending