The Student Room Group

University of Hertfordshire child nursing interview

Help! I have an interview in Hertfordshire for child nursing and they sent me an email saying that I will get interviewed by children. Has anyone gone through this? If yes how old were the children and what kind of questions did they ask? Help pleaseee:frown:
Reply 1
Original post by Rence
Help! I have an interview in Hertfordshire for child nursing and they sent me an email saying that I will get interviewed by children. Has anyone gone through this? If yes how old were the children and what kind of questions did they ask? Help pleaseee:frown:

Hey, I have a child nursing interview soon too and I'm pretty worried. Did you have your interview yet?:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Renss
Hey, I have a child nursing interview soon too and I'm pretty worried. Did you have your interview yet?:smile:

I didn't get in, didn't pass the maths :frown:.Good luck on ur interview and make sure u revise maths
Reply 3
Original post by Rence
I didn't get in, didn't pass the maths :frown:.Good luck on ur interview and make sure u revise maths

Oh no, don't worry. Thank you for the advice. If you don't mind me asking what did they ask you at the interview?
Reply 4
Original post by Renss
Oh no, don't worry. Thank you for the advice. If you don't mind me asking what did they ask you at the interview?

I didn't get to the interview bit cos if u fail the maths, u don't get to do the interview
Reply 5
Original post by Rence
I didn't get to the interview bit cos if u fail the maths, u don't get to do the interview

Was the maths test multiple choice?
Was the English test multiple choice or essay based?
Reply 6
Original post by Vxckyy_
Was the maths test multiple choice?
Was the English test multiple choice or essay based?

No, they were both not multiple choice. The English is essay based
Reply 7
Original post by Rence
No, they were both not multiple choice. The English is essay based

Were they on the computer or hand written
Reply 8
Original post by Vxckyy_
Were they on the computer or hand written

Hand written so take a pencil and a pen.
Reply 9
Did anyone get in from here, Please someone help me with what kind of questions they ask and the children thing. Anyone, any help would be great. My interview is next week.
Original post by KingK16
Did anyone get in from here, Please someone help me with what kind of questions they ask and the children thing. Anyone, any help would be great. My interview is next week.

No one can give you any specifics. But it will be things like 'why nursing' and checking your knowledge of current nursing issues.

The child thing will probably be just to see how well you interact with children.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
hey.. how was the maths test? was it hard. i have mine next week..
Reply 12
Original post by KingK16

hey how did your interview go? i have mine next week with booth english and numeracy tests which im dreading. not very good with maths

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending