The Student Room Group

How does this photo make YOU feel?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Philbert
Equal parts hungry and curious. What is the wrap thing? I never have them in Mickey D's, so I don't know what types they sell. What drink so you have there? Why did you get so many chips? So many questions.

I was on a 10,000 kcal challenge. I ended up eating 7 McDs fries at the end. The wrap is chicken sweet chilli wrap. And sprite
Original post by Hopple
Don't like the fries, needs more burger.

Agreed. I get bored of McDonalds fries. KFC's fries (with gravy) and Burger King's fries are much better.

Although nothing could be more fulfilling than a Big Mac. I'm surprised that despite my unhealthy diet, I don't have diabetes, while some people in the world who eat more healthily than I do have it.
Original post by gonnagetrejected
brb gonna grab something to eat

Lolol :smile:
Original post by AlectoDark
Maaan, I'm hungry :colondollar:

Tooooo bad
why are you on a 10k cal target? that is crazy
KFC is **** except from their chicken. McDs fries are the best <3 <3 fries
Original post by flibber
Agreed. I get bored of McDonalds fries. KFC's fries (with gravy) and Burger King's fries are much better.

Although nothing could be more fulfilling than a Big Mac. I'm surprised that despite my unhealthy diet, I don't have diabetes, while some people in the world who eat more healthily than I do have it.
Reply 26
Well jealous.
Original post by schindlers list
KFC is **** except from their chicken. McDs fries are the best <3 <3 fries

KFC is Kentucky Fried Chicken for a reason so your statement doesn't amount to much.
Anyway, Burger King rules with fries... there's almost a cheesy taste to them... I haven't had a proper meal at Burger King for 8 months.
why are you on a 10k cal target? that is crazy

Im a crossfit trainer and i do various hiit training at gym which deplets my glycogen stores. Honestly, when you 'fully' deplete your glycogen store you can get +500g/day without being full
Disgusted. Why didn't you go for a McRib.
Original post by flibber
KFC is Kentucky Fried Chicken for a reason so your statement doesn't amount to much.
Anyway, Burger King rules with fries... there's almost a cheesy taste to them... I haven't had a proper meal at Burger King for 8 months.

Actually taco bell's fries are better
erected
Actually taco bell's fries are better

I thought Taco Bell only exists in America.
Original post by flibber
I thought Taco Bell only exists in America.

No lol one in my town.

Taco bell is <3
why didnt you go for a McTop that covers ur cleavage?

Shots fired
Reppped
Ohhhohohohoh
Dhdirhfjdjdjdjdjsjsjz
No lol one in my town.

Taco bell is <3

I don't want to sound stalkerish, but is that Taco Bell in the Greater London area?
made me feel kind of sick given how awful they taste and how bad a Mcdonalds meal is for your health. Never again. And its not fast nor cheap anymore. You could go to a pub restaurant and get something cheaper and better than that junk they do at McDonalds.
Im a crossfit trainer and i do various hiit training at gym which deplets my glycogen stores. Honestly, when you 'fully' deplete your glycogen store you can get +500g/day without being full

wow. good for you !

Is 10k in one day not bad for your health though? Surely your sugar intake would be high too, which can affect your insulin production ?

Anyway, you are clearly dedicated :smile:

Ate this sexy baby in my 10,000 kcals challenge. Failed got 7,000

Where is the packet for the pile of chips? Got a little too hungry? O_O?
Original post by iAmanze
Where is the packet for the pile of chips? Got a little too hungry? O_O?

Ahahahahahahah :smile: i know.

Quick Reply

Latest