The Student Room Group

I'm a single girl in leeds - Ask me anything :D

So I'm taking a break from revising for uni exams and I saw this ask me anything thing and thought I would give it a try :smile: p.s feel free to pm me if you don't want to post a public question :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
why did you highlight the fact you're single???
Reply 2
Because I have just finished watching the undateables and I feel sad to be single haha :smile:
Why did you highlight the fact you live in Leeds? Are you using this thread to try and meet fellow single people in Leeds?

Also, what is your favourite letter of the alphabet?
Reply 4
Ever been on an Otley Run ?
Reply 5
Original post by CatnipGlows
Why did you highlight the fact you live in Leeds? Are you using this thread to try and meet fellow single people in Leeds?

Also, what is your favourite letter of the alphabet?

Maybe and erm great question I don't really have a favourite but probably E due to my nickname :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Zarek
Ever been on an Otley Run ?

No I haven't I really need to try that haha :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by emski
No I haven't I really need to try that haha :smile:

Bloody hell, it's what student life in Leeds is all about!! Try it 4 legged for extra fun. You will probably end your singledom too, or at least land a cracking drunken snog.
Reply 8
Original post by Zarek
Bloody hell, it's what student life in Leeds is all about!! Try it 4 legged for extra fun. You will probably end your singledom too, or at least land a cracking drunken snog.

haha thats hilarious but it had better be a girl as the other 2 legs otherwise it could be very awkward haha :smile:
Reply 9
Is university life as you expected or completely different?
Reply 10
Which part of Leeds? I'm in Meanwood! Also, Leeds Beckett or Leeds Uni?
Reply 11
Original post by iAmanze
Is university life as you expected or completely different?

The education part yes and the social part no, you don't realise how much time you have haha :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by JamieOH
Which part of Leeds? I'm in Meanwood! Also, Leeds Beckett or Leeds Uni?

Hiya and I'm from Headingley :smile: I go to leeds met (beckett) headingley campus :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by emski
Hiya and I'm from Headingley :smile: I go to leeds met (beckett) headingley campus :smile:

Ah, what are you studying?
Reply 14
Original post by JamieOH
Ah, what are you studying?

Computer forensics... its awesome :smile:
Hiya, was bored and came across your thread. :smile:
I'm also looking to go to Uni in Leeds, what course are you studying? And what year if you don't mind me asking?
Also, are you originally from Leeds?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by emski
Computer forensics... its awesome :smile:

Nice, good luck (:
single as in 'one' or single as in gagging for the d?

if it is the latter, shoot me a pm with some pics and i'll see what i can do about it
Reply 18
Original post by TheBlueBiro
Hiya, was bored and came across your thread. :smile:
I'm also looking to go to Uni in Leeds, what course are you studying? And what year if you don't mind me asking?
Also, are you originally from Leeds?

Posted from TSR Mobile

2nd year leeds met student from Blackpool :smile: and I'm studying computer forensics :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by gonnagetrejected
single as in 'one' or single as in gagging for the d?

if it is the latter, shoot me a pm with some pics and i'll see what i can do about it

Single as in one? Yes I am one person otherwise if I were 2 people I would have said We are single girls haha :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest