The Student Room Group

I am a 'Fundamentalist Muslim' AMA

So yeah, I am an 18 y/o mixed race fundamentalist Muslim (not 'extreme' or violent, but fundamentalist, big difference)

AMA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
So what exactly do you mean by fundamentalist?
Original post by G8D
What should be done with murtad?

(Had to google murtad)

Nothing I can do, its up to God to decide.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Do you consider Shia muslims to be infidels?
Original post by Tpos
So what exactly do you mean by fundamentalist?

I try my best to follow all of Gods commandments, and I also try my best to copy the actions of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
Do you agree with state censorship of blasphemy?
Original post by Swanbow
Do you consider Shia muslims to be infidels?

I consider Shia Muslims to be humans lol. No I do not agree with a few of their beliefs, but at the end of the day Muslims should only judge others by their actions and the content of their character, not their beliefs.

Original post by BitWindy
Do you agree with state censorship of blasphemy?

If youre referring to hate speech, then yes I do. Censorship of opinions? No.
If someone disagrees with Islam, I recognise their right to free speech. But I do condemn inflammatory remarks which are deeply offensive.
Original post by Professor Purple
If youre referring to hate speech, then yes I do. Censorship of opinions? No.
If someone disagrees with Islam, I recognise their right to free speech. But I do condemn inflammatory remarks which are deeply offensive.

So would you, just as an example, support the censorship of publications such as Charlie Hebdo?
Original post by BitWindy
So would you, just as an example, support the censorship of publications such as Charlie Hebdo?

Of course. I'm glad theyre no longer 'around' :smile:

Do you believe in the death penalty for such crimes then?
Original post by Farm_Ecology
Do you believe in the death penalty for such crimes then?

Depends tbh. I dont think so.
You are fitna, so no.

The magazine still exists as an entity and will continue to publish. It is still 'around'.
Depends tbh. I dont think so.

But you're happy they were killed?
Do you support the British state Protestant and free? Do you constrain your Muhammadanism within the British state? Do you support Islam within Britain in any shape or form?
(edited 9 years ago)
What is your favourite food?

This is incredibly disturbing. And not least because it's wrong.

But they are around still:rolleyes:

In fact because of the actions of some Muslims a cartoon that would have been seen by about 60000 people has now been sold 5000000 times:biggrin:

In fact now this has happened they will be around even more as they are going to publish in different languages something they haven't done previously
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
You are fitna, so no.

How am I a temptation...
Reply 19
Original post by PopaPork
But they are around still:rolleyes:

In fact because of the actions of some Muslims a cartoon that would have been seen by about 60000 people has now been sold 5000000 times:biggrin:

In fact now this has happened they will be around even more as they are going to publish in different languages something they haven't done previously

If they do print more concerning Prophet Muhammad they'll only be spreading Islam more and its a guarantee some non-muslims will convert due to some sort of curiosity. So they're doing our dawah (spreading Islam) for us.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest