The Student Room Group

Creepy crush behaviour?

I know I can be a tad creepy when it comes to my crush and also my friends too. What kind of creepy things do you do when you have a crush? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

I don't do anything creepy. My crush was staring at me a lot in class today though, she passes the creep test because she's cute. :tongue:
i masturabte on thier pillows when thier in the shower

but its cuuuuuute

*edit that was sarcasm
I don't. I'm not a creep. :pierre:
Reply 4
Original post by Protégé
I don't do anything creepy. My crush was staring at me a lot in class today though, she passes the creep test because she's cute. :tongue:

Awww. :smile:
I stare at my crush ALOT during lectures :colondollar: my friends always notice and tease me about it, he notices too but he just smiles and sometimes stares back :daydreaming:
Look at a lot of their photos/fantasise about us being together :daydreaming: :redface:
Original post by Multitalented me
Look at a lot of their photos/fantasise about us being together :daydreaming: :redface:

Aww that's so cute :h:
Original post by tammie123
Aww that's so cute :h:
Well I can't help it, & it's not good when you know you basically have no chance haha :tongue: :erm:
Well I can't help it, & it's not good when you know you basically have no chance haha :tongue: :erm:

Why? What makes you say that? You'll never know if you don't try
Original post by silverbolt
i masturabte on thier pillows when thier in the shower

but its cuuuuuute

*edit that was sarcasm

It's worrying that people may have believed you had you not specified it was sarcasm :laugh:
I don't usually do anything too too creepy, just follow them around and take pictures for the collage on my bedroom wall

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why? What makes you say that? You'll never know if you don't try
Well one was a women who was a few years older & had a BF anyway & another was girl who knows I had feelings for but isn't quite compatible (e.g. wants kids & I'm just not her type). I'm not as bothered now, there's plenty more girls out there. My main problem atm is lack of self-confidence though :redface:

Not creppy. I'd say that was normal.
Original post by OU Student
Not creppy. I'd say that was normal.
Reply 15
Original post by channies
I don't usually do anything too too creepy, just follow them around and take pictures for the collage on my bedroom wall

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's absolutely not creepy at all mate 😊
Original post by Precious Illusions
It's worrying that people may have believed you had you not specified it was sarcasm :laugh:

on this site i wouldnt put it past some of em lol
I stare at my crush ALOT during lectures :colondollar: my friends always notice and tease me about it, he notices too but he just smiles and sometimes stares back :daydreaming:

That is so cute omg!!! :biggrin:

Bless! :h:
Original post by Princess31

Bless! :h:
Thanks :smile: but I don't exactly think it's healthy, it just makes me feel all sorts of things & well I need to move on :smile: I still do talk quite often with one of them though :tongue:
Thanks :smile: but I don't exactly think it's healthy, it just makes me feel all sorts of things & well I need to move on :smile: I still do talk quite often with one of them though :tongue:

Lol trsut me i do that too.. look at my crushes pics and like think about an "us" :colondollar:
but i know its so not healthy and i do that tooo!!!!!!

Butttttt if you likes her... :hubba: thennnn yu should tell her :h:

Quick Reply

Latest