The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Medical Applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tans
girl with dark navy suit

The one with kings the next day? Or where you with your dad?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 801
Original post by Futuremedic2096
The one with kings the next day? Or where you with your dad?

nope neither, i was with my mum and sister.. i was standing on the corner in that room and didnt talk to anyone because i was too nervous :P
(edited 9 years ago)
Hey guys, I got shortlisted for the interview (YAY!!) but i am terrified. Can anyone who did it earlier tell me about their experience. Thanks in advance :biggrin:
Original post by Thedude123
Hey guys, I got shortlisted for the interview (YAY!!) but i am terrified. Can anyone who did it earlier tell me about their experience. Thanks in advance :biggrin:

Pretty relaxed interview just know your personal statement and ethics really, otw they ask standard questions
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tans
nope neither, i was with my mum and sister.. i was standing on the corner in that room and didnt talk to anyone because i was too nervous :P

Oh I remember looking over at you yes
Reply 805
Original post by Thedude123

Hey Dude - Congrats

Do you mind saying when you received the interview (no new interview has been posted here for ages)
and what your BMAT scores were?

Thanks
(not feeling) Poised
How ****ing dare he
I'm sorry but this means so much to me and I've been refreshing every minute since
grrrr
I thought it was genuine because he referred to my actions at interview but I remember that someone had already said about that

Thats low...
*sigghhhh* still not heard yet? shouldnt be too long to go, i would think, cuz its nearing 1.5 weeks
Anyone here due for interview on the 3rd of March...?
i know
im getting beyond inpatient.
i cant concentrate at school at all
i know
im getting beyond inpatient.
i cant concentrate at school at all

i dont concentrate at school anyways lol... but i feel for u m8. imperial is ur first choice yh? did u go on the tour, meet anyone cool?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Final interviews to be given out by end of this week. So if anyone has received an email about how delighted imperial are to have recieved your application similar to the one recieved by the interview offer holders, youre in luck. The last few emails appear to be destined to your inboxes. Congratulations y'all! :biggrin:
Yeah i did it was really good
i fell in love with the place all over again so yeah it definitely is
Is it yours now, as cam didnt work out?
Reply 812
Original post by Cpn.ITried
Posted from TSR Mobile

Final interviews to be given out by end of this week. So if anyone has received an email about how delighted imperial are to have recieved your application similar to the one recieved by the interview offer holders, youre in luck. The last few emails appear to be destined to your inboxes. Congratulations y'all! :biggrin:

How do you know that? it would be great :smile:
Yeah i did it was really good
i fell in love with the place all over again so yeah it definitely is
Is it yours now, as cam didnt work out?

haha, seen.
Yh!!! there is kings but i'd prefer imperial tbh
Original post by Master219
haha, seen.
Yh!!! there is kings but i'd prefer imperial tbh

me too hahaa
Original post by medicex

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh basically Ive been biting my nails off with impatience so i called them up again today and thats what they said. Did you recieve that email?
Reply 816
Original post by Cpn.ITried

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh basically Ive been biting my nails off with impatience so i called them up again today and thats what they said. Did you recieve that email?

I received mail with new year wishes and it is written; Get the most from a degree at Imperial. And in the previous mail they said : we are delighted that you applied here- something like that.
I do not know if this is what you meant , that is all i got.
Reply 817
if they said they'll tell us whether we got in or not in two weeks... they wouldnt/shouldnt go over that time would they?
Reply 818
Original post by ishysmile
So If I haven't gotten an interview by now thats a sure rejection? This is so disappointing Imperial was my top choice :frown: Praying that theres some miracle and I get an interview somehow

no im sure they still have some left to give out... its only january.... dont lose hope, best of luck :smile:
Original post by tans
if they said they'll tell us whether we got in or not in two weeks... they wouldnt/shouldnt go over that time would they?

i hiiiiigghly doubt they wont tell u within 2 weeks, even if its on the last day they should tell u. if they dont then i'd b extremely surprised tbh. i mean we're talkin about one of the best uni in the world for medicine...

I heard there have been quite a few ppl theyv been taking a long time on, maybe its just this time of yr cuz they hav a lot of stuff to sort out... plus ur interviews were near new year, all the admin teams were probs drunk and now recovering. (or as i said to Futuremedic2096, mayb u were soo amazing u left the admin team flabbergasted so they are taking a while to get back to u lol)

Anyways, gd luck!!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending