The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 720
Asalamalaikum Brothers & Sisters

What does the Quran say about the stunning of animals before slaughter?
Original post by IdeasForLife
Agreed

Original post by Qari

Wa'alaykumasalaam, I'm not sure. I apologise if this question gets swept into the spam of posts overnight, You may want to ask it on the Ask about Islam thread. That way you won't have to constantly report.
Original post by Zamestaneh
x

Original post by Qari

Wasalaam.
This should help-

http://www.halalhmc.org/IssueOfMSandStunning.htm
Original post by Tpos
What's his stage of life got to do with anything? And you can easily look at the contexts, as even that narration says, the companions were surprised because obviously in similar situations he (saw) did share. You seem to be trying to hard to find something negative instead of appreciating that Muslims can learn a valuable lesson from this instance - to not make someone feel bad when they feed us. Other narrations emphasise this point too when we're told to not saying anything if we don't like the food someone has cooked but praise it when we do.

I made terrible soup yesterday and sent it over to my aunt and uncle. They said they loved it (but then again my aunt admitted she had to add more salt). :lol: Hurray for the Sunnah!
(edited 9 years ago)
The Mods are quite fast today. Around 3-4 of my reports have been answered in under 2 minutes.

Maybe it's something to do with the awards? :colone:
Original post by Ankabout
Maybe it's something to do with the awards? :colone:

Perhaps, perhaps :tongue:
The Prophet used to treat Safiyyah with courteousness, gentleness and affection. Safiyyah said,

"The Messenger of Allah went to Hajj with his wives. On the way my camel knelt down for it was the weakest among all the other camels and so I wept. The Prophet came to me and wiped away my tears with his dress and hands. The more he asked me not to weep the more I went on weeping. "

[Ahmad, vol.6, p. 337, Cited in Muhammad Fathi Mus'ad, The Wives of the Prophet Muhammad: Their Strives and Their Lives, p.176]
Narrated `Aisha:

(the wife of the Prophet) Allah's Messenger () used to let his head in (the house) while he was in the mosque and I would comb and oil his hair

[Sahih al-Bukhari 2029]

Narrated `Aisha:

The Prophet () used to lean on my lap and recite Qur'an while I was in menses.

[Sahih al-Bukhari 297]

It was narrated that 'Aishah said:
"The Prophet raced with me and I beat him." (Sahih)

[Sunan Ibn Majah Book 9, Hadith 2055]

It was narrated from Shuraih that he asked 'Aishah:
"Can a woman eat with her husband while she is menstruating? She said: 'Yes. The Messenger of Allah () would call me to eat with him while I was menstruating. He would take a piece of bone on which some bits of meat were left and insist that I take it first, so I would nibble a little from it, then put it down. Then he would take it and nibble from it, and he would put his mouth where mine had been on the bone. Then he would ask for a drink and insist that I take it first before he drank from it. So I would take it and drink from it, then put it down, then he would take it and drink from it, putting his mouth where mine had been on the cup.'"

[Sunan An-Nasa'i Book 1, Hadith 281 & Book 3, Hadith 29 Grade: Sahih (Darussalam)]
30:21to top

Yusuf Ali
And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquillity with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): verily in that are Signs for those who reflect.
Narrated `Aisha:

(the wife of the Prophet) Allah's Messenger () used to let his head in (the house) while he was in the mosque and I would comb and oil his hair

[Sahih al-Bukhari 2029]

Narrated `Aisha:

The Prophet () used to lean on my lap and recite Qur'an while I was in menses.

[Sahih al-Bukhari 297]

It was narrated that 'Aishah said:
"The Prophet raced with me and I beat him." (Sahih)

[Sunan Ibn Majah Book 9, Hadith 2055]

It was narrated from Shuraih that he asked 'Aishah:
"Can a woman eat with her husband while she is menstruating? She said: 'Yes. The Messenger of Allah () would call me to eat with him while I was menstruating. He would take a piece of bone on which some bits of meat were left and insist that I take it first, so I would nibble a little from it, then put it down. Then he would take it and nibble from it, and he would put his mouth where mine had been on the bone. Then he would ask for a drink and insist that I take it first before he drank from it. So I would take it and drink from it, then put it down, then he would take it and drink from it, putting his mouth where mine had been on the cup.'"

[Sunan An-Nasa'i Book 1, Hadith 281 & Book 3, Hadith 29 Grade: Sahih (Darussalam)]

They're so sweet :h: awwww. Love these hadiths
Original post by HSafirah
They're so sweet :h: awwww. Love these hadiths

Those ones always get some "awww"s :redface:
It is reported that Al-Hasan Al-Basrî Allâh have mercy on him said when asked ‘what is îmân (faith)?’:

It is perseverance (al-sabr) from the things that are forbidden by Allâh the Mighty and Majestic and acceptance. He was asked, “What is perseverance and acceptance?” He replied, “al-sabr is to persevere in holding back from what Allâh has forbidden, and [acceptance is] acceptance of what Allâh the Mighty and Majestic has commanded.”

Abû Bakr Al-Daynûrî, Al-Mujâlasah wa Jawâhir Al-‘Ilm 3:535.

I think the clouds look nice today :woo: Just wanted to share it with you guys

Look at them, sooo fluffeeeh :dance:

Spoiler

Do you not see that Allah drives clouds? Then He brings them together, then He makes them into a mass, and you see the rain emerge from within it. And He sends down from the sky, mountains [of clouds] within which is hail, and He strikes with it whom He wills and averts it from whom He wills. The flash of its lightening almost takes away the eyesight.
[Quran 24:43]
Original post by HSafirah

I think the clouds look nice today :woo: Just wanted to share it with you guys

Look at them, sooo fluffeeeh :dance:

Spoiler

I haven't seen a sky like that in like 2-3 months lol. In london, it's all grey, dark, gloomy and rainy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending