im glad it helped you
Reply 262
Original post by GunslingerZearon
im glad it helped you

Why do you want to scream though?
Worried and tired
Original post by lou 22
Why do you want to scream though?

there's just so much frustration and anger built up and i just need to get rid of it
Original post by lou 22
Coolio, yep the weather down here is beyond crap days like this make me wanna be somewhere hot on a sunlounger and away from the reality of life for a couple days :biggrin:.

I want one of those e shishas but as I dont smoke there isnt much point lol.

but check you out rhyming and that :tongue:.

Much the same, been up since 5 xD.

I'd suggest moving to Wales for the summer weather & atmosphere, but at the moment there's a massive risk of you being blown away into Snowdonia mountain range - 90mph winds, wtf!

5?! Why so early? D: I'm feeling pretty damn nervous; got a health psychology exam in an hour, wonderful!
Ok
(edited 9 years ago)
I feel extremely tired, lacking in concentration, bored, in mild discomfort, and reasonably happy.
Reply 268
Original post by GunslingerZearon
there's just so much frustration and anger built up and i just need to get rid of it

I feel like that right now, I ****ing hate traffic wardens, I am not paying £35 to park outside my own ****ing address :angry: .
Reply 269
Original post by ulteriorm0tive
I'd suggest moving to Wales for the summer weather & atmosphere, but at the moment there's a massive risk of you being blown away into Snowdonia mountain range - 90mph winds, wtf!

5?! Why so early? D: I'm feeling pretty damn nervous; got a health psychology exam in an hour, wonderful!

Frigging heck, Wow!

My sleep pattern is messed up, life long insomniac xD. You would do, Goodluck though, you can do it :wink:.
Reply 270
Original post by manic_fuzz
I feel extremely tired, lacking in concentration, bored, in mild discomfort, and reasonably happy.

You have loads of mixed emotions then.
Reply 271
Original post by Black Cat
Worried and tired

Shaaaat up! what you worried about?

Sorry that has probably been done to death.
I'm sort of hungry, sleepy as well.
I'm in a reasonably good mood though, no real complaints.
Reply 273
Hungry and in need of alcohol.
Original post by lou 22
You have loads of mixed emotions then.

Not quite. I dislocated my shoulder this morning and putting it back in took ages which is why i'm experiencing discomfort. Also I have a mock exam tomorrow so I'm revising :K:

But otherwise life is, of course, good :biggrin:
Reply 275
Original post by Vikki1805
I'm sort of hungry, sleepy as well.
I'm in a reasonably good mood though, no real complaints.

:frown: you need to eat then sleep, thats what i am gonna do well one the eat now for the sleep :biggrin:.

I may have to listen to Happy to change my mood.
Physically drained and mentally exhausted!! My condition has gotten worse of late. Trying to stay strong but I think I have to admit defeat on some level!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 277
Original post by Reue
Hungry and in need of alcohol.

I feel like turning to drink after this ****ty week, but why are you in need of alcohol?

Maybe you cold get a back of ice for me on your way down to see your new drinking buddy (thats me :biggrin:) its for my cherry brandy you see :tongue:.
Reply 278
Original post by lou 22
I feel like turning to drink after this ****ty week, but why are you in need of alcohol?

To numb the pain that is life, and I havnt had a drink in 15 days now.

Original post by lou 22
Maybe you cold get a back of ice for me on your way down to see your new drinking buddy (thats me :biggrin:) its for my cherry brandy you see :tongue:.

Done.
Reply 279
Original post by Quiet _One86
Physically drained and mentally exhausted!! My condition has gotten worse of late. Trying to stay strong but I think I have to admit defeat on some level!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have summed up perfectly my life and feelings perfectly. Trying to put a brave face on and not let stuff get to me but its hard.

What is causing you to be so drained though?

Latest

Trending

Trending