The Student Room Group

Applied to Architecture, when do I get requests for Digital Portfolios?

So I have applied to London Met, Northumbria, Newcastle, Sheffield and Nottingham. London and Northumbria expect physical interviews and a portfolio which I have been invited to and confirmed. The others however expect digital portfolios yet none of them have contracted with information on how to send them my Digital folio. I applied last Monday, how long does it usually take?
Original post by Trammy10
So I have applied to London Met, Northumbria, Newcastle, Sheffield and Nottingham. London and Northumbria expect physical interviews and a portfolio which I have been invited to and confirmed. The others however expect digital portfolios yet none of them have contracted with information on how to send them my Digital folio. I applied last Monday, how long does it usually take?

If you applied less than two weeks ago, it's very possible your application won't even have been properly read yet! Universities asking for interviews tend to respond quite quickly to give the applicant a chance to organise coming to interview. With the others, it's a bit of a "how long is a piece of string" type question, unfortunately.
Reply 2
Lovely okay, at least that's settled my mind. Thanks very much xox

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending