The Student Room Group

Imperial College A100 applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone here hav an interview on 3rd march?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Final interviews to be given out by end of this week. So if anyone has received an email about how delighted imperial are to have recieved your application similar to the one recieved by the interview offer holders, youre in luck. The last few emails appear to be destined to your inboxes. Congratulations y'all! :biggrin:
Original post by Cpn.ITried
Posted from TSR Mobile

Final interviews to be given out by end of this week. So if anyone has received an email about how delighted imperial are to have recieved your application similar to the one recieved by the interview offer holders, youre in luck. The last few emails appear to be destined to your inboxes. Congratulations y'all! :biggrin:

earlier didn't you say all interviews except for WP band were already given out?
Original post by ishysmile
earlier didn't you say all interviews except for WP band were already given out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I did. The ones remaining are the WP ones and those, the woman said, will be released by end of this week. She said the interviews will run until march and theyll try and notify us by UCAS asap.
Original post by Cpn.ITried
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I did. The ones remaining are the WP ones and those, the woman said, will be released by end of this week. She said the interviews will run until march and theyll try and notify us by UCAS asap.

So they'll be sending out Pre Interview Rejections by UCAS soon?
Original post by ishysmile
So they'll be sending out Pre Interview Rejections by UCAS soon?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If what the Imperial operator said is anything go by, then Yes, I'd assume so :'(
Why is this forum so silent? Is it because everyone has been offered an interview and the rest has been rejected? 😳 I haven't heard back from them yet still, this is so nerve wrecking!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MattE2709
Why is this forum so silent? Is it because everyone has been offered an interview and the rest has been rejected? I haven't heard back from them yet still, this is so nerve wrecking!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is because there is another Imperial medicine 2015 entry thread which is exactly the same as this one!!!
the other is more active!
Here is the link !

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2793513
Original post by DCMed96
It is because there is another Imperial medicine 2015 entry thread which is exactly the same as this one!!!
the other is more active!
Here is the link !

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2793513

I wasn't aware of that at all! Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 409
Did anyone else get an offer on Tuesday night?? :biggrin:

Hopefully I can join in March haha :tongue:
Original post by RainbowVeins
Hopefully I can join in March haha :tongue:

微笑
Translation: Smile :smile:
Original post by MattE2709
Why is this forum so silent? Is it because everyone has been offered an interview and the rest has been rejected? ������ I haven't heard back from them yet still, this is so nerve wrecking!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I javent heard either :frown: you're not alone...
I emailed that admissions office and they said if you haven't received an interview by now it's likely you're application was unsuccessful.. feel so gutted :frown:
Did anyone get an offer who had an interview In March? Do you think my chances of getting an offer after interview are lower because my interview is 1st of MArch?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending