The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by Reue
To numb the pain that is life, and I havnt had a drink in 15 days now.

Done.

Same lool.

Sorted then :smile:.

What is you drink though?
Reply 281
Original post by lou 22
Same lool.

Sorted then :smile:.

What is you drink though?

I'll take a double bourbon + coke.
Reply 282
Original post by Reue
I'll take a double bourbon + coke.

Well you bring your bourbon and I can provide the mixers :smile:.
Reply 283
Original post by lou 22
Well you bring your bourbon and I can provide the mixers :smile:.

Excellent. Where we meeting? :wink:
I'm feeling lonely,just moved to Uk no friends really difficult
Original post by CurtisMeyer

Oh! Have you joined university or any other form of institution through which you could make friends? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 286
Original post by Reue
Excellent. Where we meeting? :wink:

By the libarary :biggrin:, meet me for 12:45pm :smile:

now i have confused myself with the Am’s/ Pm’s lmfao and this is before a drink lol :biggrin:.
Reply 287

What have you come to the UK to do? Uni? Well I can be your online friend :smile: if you like.
I want standard knowledge....pissed off everybody else got it...
Original post by lou 22
:frown: you need to eat then sleep, thats what i am gonna do well one the eat now for the sleep :biggrin:.

I may have to listen to Happy to change my mood.

I'm currently eating, but I'm at work and have been since 8.30am.

I won't be home until 6pm.

Then I can sleep. :yep:
Original post by lou 22
Frigging heck, Wow!

My sleep pattern is messed up, life long insomniac xD. You would do, Goodluck though, you can do it :wink:.

Do you take anything for your sleep issues? I have insomnia too so I know your pain! Thanks btw, the exam went swimmingly so now I'm much more relaxed... time to start the weekend early, I think. <3
Reply 291
i feel sad and upset cause i failed my first assessment....
Original post by Bee3011
Oh! Have you joined university or any other form of institution through which you could make friends? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah,John Moore University,but I'm always very careful with friends ,so I rather choose my friends rather than they choosing me
Original post by lou 22
What have you come to the UK to do? Uni? Well I can be your online friend :smile: if you like.

I'm really grateful and thanks a million ,yeah uni,
Yeah,John Moore University,but I'm always very careful with friends ,so I rather choose my friends rather than they choosing me

Oh okay but its great to be careful as that way you get a good set of friends whom you can stay in contact with forever.
Where did you move from? and how are you finding uni?
Original post by MiriHam
i feel sad and upset cause i failed my first assessment....

Failing is very necessary and important in academics ,and very one must have failed an exam or assement someday ,or will still going to,the difference now is how you take and deal with yours :this will definitely put u on the right track n u will be ready to correct those mistakes,don't forget it is still your first assement ,so stand up and work for the reamaing assements ,I wish u the best
Original post by Bee3011
Oh okay but its great to be careful as that way you get a good set of friends whom you can stay in contact with forever.
Where did you move from? and how are you finding uni?

Cameroon ,uni here is a bit different from ours ,but I'm really enjoying it ,they do provide u will everything u need to have a good grade and what about u??,which level r u??
Cameroon ,uni here is a bit different from ours ,but I'm really enjoying it ,they do provide u will everything u need to have a good grade and what about u??,which level r u??

Oh nice! Thats good that you're enjoying uni :smile: Have you joined any societies and stuff because thats a great way to meet likeminded people and stuff :smile:

I am in Aston University in Birmingham and I am a first year student :smile: What are you studying?
Original post by Bee3011
Oh nice! Thats good that you're enjoying uni :smile: Have you joined any societies and stuff because thats a great way to meet likeminded people and stuff :smile:

I am in Aston University in Birmingham and I am a first year student :smile: What are you studying?

About joining any stuffs n societies hell noo,just attend my Church service on Sundays ,I'm studying Biochemistry first year too,what are u reading??
About joining any stuffs n societies hell noo,just attend my Church service on Sundays ,I'm studying Biochemistry first year too,what are u reading??

May I ask why you don't want to join anything because it could be something you enjoy like sports or any activities that you like participating in.
Oh nice :smile: I am doing Business and Management.

Latest