The Student Room Group

#angrywhiteAndproud

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by queen-bee
Yes typical middle class because my parents chose to work hard and become doctors and make a life for themselves and yes I have worked a day in my life :smile:

Ahh so you're parents are doctors :smile: It makes perfect sense now. You don't ever have to worry about poverty, so do yourself a favour and stop commenting on something you'll never understand. The fact that you feel obliged to take the moral high ground when you've never had to work for you education says enough. But your kind is simply the worst type of person.

Maybe when you've been **** out of the lower rung of society you'll come to realise why people get pissed off with the massive influx of foreigners, an unsustainable and unchecked immigration policy. But a right toff like you will never have to worry about being poor.
Original post by Evening
Typical middle-upper class atitude. I doubt you've ever had to work a day in your life.

Why should people now who never once did anything to anyone else have to pay for what people did hundreds of years ago? Why do you feel the poor should have to pay for what the rich did? You're the exact kind of reason why groups like the EDL gets support: parasitic greed and an entitlement complex.

You should pay because you are benefitting from the wholesale robbery of the third world. You think you would have the NHS without the super profits extracted from Africa? That Britain would have a welfare system without the boatloads of gold she plundered from Bengal? We are still suffering from British Imperialism, the economy of for example Niger is still struggling because of British Imperialism. Responsibility doesn't just fade away after a century.

Now to be fair I'm not saying just Britain should pay up. France, Belgium, Portugal, Germany...every Imperial Empire should pay for its crimes. You make a valid point about poor people paying for the actions of the rich, I agree poor people shouldn't have to pay. But the poor people here should be compensated too, I say we take the wealth of every rich person and use that and you can pay in instalments lol (though in truth it would take Britain over a century to pay. Reparations are estimated at £1 trillion and that's just for stuff we know Britain stole).

Funny how you accuse me of parasitic greed and entitlement when those are the perfect words to describe the British during the New Imperialism.
Uneducated loser scums with nothing better to do.with their time
Reply 63
Original post by Evening
Ahh so you're parents are doctors :smile: It makes perfect sense now. You don't ever have to worry about poverty, so do yourself a favour and stop commenting on something you'll never understand. The fact that you feel obliged to take the moral high ground when you've never had to work for you education says enough. But your kind is simply the worst type of person.

Maybe when you've been **** out of the lower rung of society you'll come to realise why people get pissed off with the massive influx of foreigners, an unsustainable and unchecked immigration policy. But a right toff like you will never have to worry about being poor.

I wonder what's preventing them from doing the same thing? Always using money as an excuse. They don't want to work,they have no work ethic and all they want to do is place the blame on immigrants who come here and do the best they can to find work and support their families.
Reply 64
Original post by Niassuh
You should pay because you are benefitting from the wholesale robbery of the third world. You think you would have the NHS without the super profits extracted from Africa? That Britain would have a welfare system without the boatloads of gold she plundered from Bengal? We are still suffering from British Imperialism, the economy of for example Niger is still struggling because of British Imperialism. Responsibility doesn't just fade away after a century.

And why should I be the one to pay for something I DIDN'T do? Why should the British child being born this second be the one to pay for something he DIDN'T do? Or is it so hard to understand?

Now to be fair I'm not saying just Britain should pay up. France, Belgium, Portugal, Germany...every Imperial Empire should pay for its crimes. You make a valid point about poor people paying for the actions of the rich, I agree poor people shouldn't have to pay. But the poor people here should be compensated too, I say we take the wealth of every rich person and use that and you can pay in instalments lol (though in truth it would take Britain over a century to pay. Reparations are estimated at £1 trillion and that's just for stuff we know Britain stole).

Funny how you accuse me of parasitic greed and entitlement when those are the perfect words to describe the British during the New Imperialism.

Funny you mention greed when India employs over 1.5 million slaves to build warships to fight China. And don't bother telling me that's because of Britain. India, China, Pakistan; all of these places have huge resources to compensate their poor structural society and overpopulation. But you can thank the leaders of those nations for doing nothing about poverty.
Original post by missfats
I can safely admit - left wingers dress better, look better and have better teeth

Posted from TSR Mobile

Men on the socially liberal right are the best looking

I mean have you seen some of these White middle class lefties with their dreadlocks and their Che Guevara Tees - ****ing disgusting if you ask me
Reply 66
I wonder what's preventing them from doing the same thing? Always using money as an excuse. They don't want to work,they have no work ethic and all they want to do is place the blame on immigrants who come here and do the best they can to find work and support their families.

Well since you and your family of doctors have enough money to provide yourselves for the rest of your lives I don't think you should be commenting on what money means to some people. Your arrogance and snobbery astounds me.
Who's seen this programme on channel 4?
#angrywhiteandproud #embarrasing #radical #dangerous #uneducated and that's the so called people of England.

That's not everyone though.
Original post by Niassuh
Also guess what, we foreigners feel hard done by the century or so of exploitation that the British Empire imposed on us! Let's see Britain pay reparations then we'll talk about restricting immigration.

How am I in any way responsible for what my great grandfather may or may not have done?
Reply 69
Original post by Evening
Well since you and your family of doctors have enough money to provide yourselves for the rest of your lives I don't think you should be commenting on what money means to some people. Your arrogance and snobbery astounds me.

I forgot all the immigrants are taking the money from you guys too :tongue:
It's all about hard work and dedication but hey if living off the dole is relaxing then that their problem.
Some of us have jobs and taxes and bills to pay without government support.
Reply 70
I'm bored, white and slightly overweight.
Original post by Rakas21
I myself have little issue with mass immigration but i don't consider Islam compatible with British society, not that i'd join such crass movements against it.

Original post by Rakas21
Because Muslims segregate themselves and congregate, a proportion of them are at least sympathetic to terrorism, others want Sharia Law and the like (we already have Sharia councils for civil disputes), it's a religion which is in very few ways liberal and the more we bring in, the more they breed. I often feel like many of them ally with other Muslims over Britain.

I just don't see the benefit to them and i don't think we need them when there are 6 billion non Muslims to choose from.

Original post by Rakas21
How about you instead tell me why you consider a not overly controversial opinion "filth" and what benefits these people provide?

Surely this depends on the muslims in question? Many muslims go into medicine, law, banking and other top professions. I agree that self-segregation into Islamic communities may be problematic, but that seems like a shaky ground on which to oppose muslim immigration in principle.
I dont mind Muslim immagration, but a lot of them are sympathetic to terrorism. Plus there is a lot of radicalisation in prison.
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
How am I in any way responsible for what my great grandfather may or may not have done?

You're living off the benefits of imperialism aren't you? As I said above, you wouldn't have the NHS without the super profits of imperialism. And what kind of response is that? "Well, your country's economy is hobbled by the resource-theft that is the reason for my country's wealth but I'm not responsible." Yeah, you're not personally responsible but third world people still deserve compensation and you're living off the benefits of their exploitation.

Germany wasn't entirely responsible for the first world war but had to pay like 50 billion marks and only finished paying the revised reparations in what 2010? Everyone made sure Germany paid up, or do reparations only matter when a first world country is the aggrieved party?

Also, stop acting as if I'm asking you to personally pay out. Britain and the other Imperial scum will never pay up under capitalism, it'll take a world revolution to force the money out of them so don't feel so attacked.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I have to say I have a Wodensthrone shirt and I love their music...not so much the white supremacy, though I am aware of some of their..."leanings". I'm not really sure where I stand on the issue tbh.

I don't have a shirt, but I do have both of their albums and they're great. I really enjoy their music. I separate music and views as much as I can so I have no issue in listening to Wodensthrone and Burzum and stuff like that where the musicians have unsavoury views. Where I usually draw the line is when there is no way to separate music and views, when the lyrics are very blatantly hateful. It's so much because of a deep rooted principal but more than I just don't enjoy listening to people spouting hatred.

EDIT: It seems I wasn't the only one to notice this:
https://www.facebook.com/ukem666
About 9 hours ago there's an image posted similar to the one I put up. Interestingly Tim Shaw (from Fyrdsman) knows the band and claims that the allegations against the band are untrue. Hard to know who to trust, I mean we are talking about someone who openly admitted to using "14w" and "wpww", even if he does claim to have personal interpretations of them but that was several years ago and people can stop having radical views.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Evening

How can you comment on how much she has worked when you will never understand her?
Original post by Niassuh
You're living off the benefits of imperialism aren't you? As I said above, you wouldn't have the NHS without the super profits of imperialism. And what kind of response is that? "Well, your country's economy is hobbled by the resource-theft that is the reason for my country's wealth but I'm not responsible." Yeah, you're not personally responsible but third world people still deserve compensation and you're living off the benefits of their exploitation.

Germany wasn't entirely responsible for the first world war but had to pay like 50 billion marks and only finished paying the revised reparations in what 2010? Everyone made sure Germany paid up, or do reparations only matter when a first world country is the aggrieved party?

Also, stop acting as if I'm asking you to personally pay out. Britain and the other Imperial scum will never pay up under capitalism, it'll take a world revolution to force the money out of them so don't feel so attacked.

If you're living in the UK you are already being 'reperated'. Everything you have is given to you by other people, not your own. Housing, job, mosques, freedom, NHS, education. You're very ignorant. Your life is not provided by Pakistani Muslims but by the country you so badly hate. Not to mention you're using other peoples inventions such as this computer.

You do not deserve the charity you're given at all, you're just a leech in all reality if you wish to put it that way.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 77
Original post by Niassuh

So what you're saying is that every British person should just empty their pockets for doing nothing wrong? Why don't we just kill everyone who's British? Will you be happy then?
Reply 78
Who's seen this programme on channel 4?
#angrywhiteandproud #embarrasing #radical #dangerous #uneducated and that's the so called people of England. I'm ashamed and shocked

I don't like how they put these shows on TV and people seem to think that automatically everyone white in England is that way. :mad:

My neighbours are white (red in summer xD), and they're lovely.
Original post by ImNotMe
I don't like how they put these shows on TV and people seem to think that automatically everyone white in England is that way. :mad:

My neighbours are white (red in summer xD), and they're lovely.

The majority of whites in this country are tho

Quick Reply

Latest