The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Are final decision notifications given via email or phone, with regards to offers not rejections?
Original post by Aenigma
You could do the first week of barclays and the second week of credit suisse

Even if the two weeks both clash you can still do both spring weeks

Am I missing something?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yeah now I understand you. Just a misunderstanding.
Original post by welcometoib
is this ms again? jeez. If you got the email of the first caller then you could maybe ask them?

Yes it is MS. I dont have their email and i wasnt told who would be interviewing me... Ive contacted MS but im not sure if i should still wait for the call. Im extremely busy the rest of the day and dont want to miss their call..

Posted from TSR Mobile
thats assuming you get no other offers in the week that nearly all ibs host their sw, 13th-17th.

Obviously, but the poster seemed to be querying whether he could do both spring weeks regardless of whether he had other offers.
Surely you're assuming that the poster wouldn't prioritise Barclays/CS over other offers
(Yes that was factitious but you can see how pointing out obvious assumptions someone's statements could be unnecessary)

And iirc from last year there are fair few who are outside that week:

I think MS
Roth
BNP
HSBC
RBS
Then obviously Barclays and CS

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone already have Explore Nomura interview please ? :smile:
Has anyone else's GS updated to 'interview completed'?
ubs tele int tomorrow! just got call now, for Ibd. lol i have a barc int in an hour, was worried id been phoned hour early :tongue:
Original post by ^ForTheDream^
Thanks mate! No hope for me then...

No problem George. Hang in there.
Lazard Interview. Just got the invite a couple of minutes ago? Any tips apart from the ones posted. Btw, i got a reply to another email saying that everyone will get a response early next week and they are sending a second wave of interviews.
Reply 4749
Original post by fluker6696

Yep, same for me!
Reply 4750
citi has no respect:frown: lol they just gonna give out offers and not respond to my application -__-
Reply 4751

when did you hear from them?
I am assuming that they still didn't even give out interviews yet
Reply 4752
Original post by mco10
citi has no respect:frown: lol they just gonna give out offers and not respond to my application -__-

SAME here I did the test and still waiting

"Thank you for interviewing with Goldman Sachs.We will be in contact with you shortly regarding your status. Thank you for your patience."

Haha what the h*ll. Hopefully it's a good sign.
Original post by limpan142
"Thank you for interviewing with Goldman Sachs.We will be in contact with you shortly regarding your status. Thank you for your patience."

Haha what the h*ll. Hopefully it's a good sign.

Hope so, I reckon it means we've been rejected :frown:
Reply 4755
FOR ME
The status of my first division in GS is 'application received' and my second division choice status is 'application under review'
I am confused?
Original post by Beufen
Yep, same for me!

Have you guys had an interview?
ubs tele int tomorrow! just got call now, for Ibd. lol i have a barc int in an hour, was worried id been phoned hour early :tongue:

nice man. when did u apply?
Hope so, I reckon it means we've been rejected :frown:

I think so as well. I had a typo where I wrote the word "you" instead of "your". Highly unlikely that I'll get an interview, even though my application is good in every other way.
Original post by limpan142
I think so as well. I had a typo where I wrote the word "you" instead of "your". Highly unlikely that I'll get an interview, even though my application is good in every other way.

What division did you apply for?