The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Social Work

I was just wondering if anyone had applied for social work 2015, and if so where their application was at, just because me and my friend both applied, quiet similar times. And I got sent an extra form to fill out including a few longer questions about discrimination etc., and asked for another reference, but my friend hasn't? I was just wondering what that's about is it maybe because they need more off me before making a decision and they don't from her? (aka her personal statement was better?)
Funnily enough, i have also received this exact application form but i have no idea why. I am going to attempt to fill it out now though ahah ! good luck
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Original post by george2596
Funnily enough, i have also received this exact application form but i have no idea why. I am going to attempt to fill it out now though ahah ! good luck

You to! I was just really confused of why I have it and my friend hasn't? bizarre
Original post by ryme1996
I was just wondering if anyone had applied for social work 2015, and if so where their application was at, just because me and my friend both applied, quiet similar times. And I got sent an extra form to fill out including a few longer questions about discrimination etc., and asked for another reference, but my friend hasn't? I was just wondering what that's about is it maybe because they need more off me before making a decision and they don't from her? (aka her personal statement was better?)

Hi ryme1996

Try not to worry to much. Every application is different :smile:. If you are concerned you can always contact askBU:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01202 961916

They should be able to answer any questions, and they are really friendly ( I had to ask UCAS why my application form came through in Welsh last year so I wouldn't worry, everyone is really nice
:smile: )

Hope that helps, good luck with the forms!

Amy
Hey the extra form is to get to know a bit more about you, because they like your application and what they see. Then they will judge from that form whether to offer an interview.

Jenny
Reply 5
Im going to take it as a good sign, as they replied saying they were going to send me an interview date:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending