The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Emotionally drained out because I can't bring myself to do anything except worry about everything :frown:

I really need to study and work but I barely have the energy to get out of bed :cry:
Original post by Bee3011
May I ask why you don't want to join anything because it could be something you enjoy like sports or any activities that you like participating in.
Oh nice :smile: I am doing Business and Management.

Alright I see,I was thinking about students union stuffs ,sport is alright ,I do play football and have made a lot of acquaintance ,that's nice Buisness n management is very good
Original post by lou 22
Good good :smile: I need to work on improving my mood cause it is a rather foul one right now.

Aww I've seen this late but I hope your mood has improved since then.:smile:
Original post by CurtisMeyer
Alright I see,I was thinking about students union stuffs ,sport is alright ,I do play football and have made a lot of acquaintance ,that's nice Buisness n management is very good

Oh no I mean more clubs and stuff.. And thats good that you have met a few people :smile: Business and Management is great and I really enjoy it :smile:
Original post by Bee3011
Oh no I mean more clubs and stuff.. And thats good that you have met a few people :smile: Business and Management is great and I really enjoy it :smile:

Happy to hear that ,there is nothing more lovely than studying something u really do like n enjoy,I know u will make it n wish u the best
I'm fine at the moment! :smile:
Happy to hear that ,there is nothing more lovely than studying something u really do like n enjoy,I know u will make it n wish u the best

That is so true it just makes it easier to study :smile: I hope you enjoy studying Biochemistry and that you makes lots of friends! Also, you should also try and explore the cities :smile:
Feeling emotional while listening to Pretty hurts by Beyonce
Rather good, even if i burnt my lasagna
Original post by Bee3011
That is so true it just makes it easier to study :smile: I hope you enjoy studying Biochemistry and that you makes lots of friends! Also, you should also try and explore the cities :smile:

Thanks ,about exploring the cities I have been to club twice in Manchester n did really enjoyed it ,it was awesome ,and in Liverpool uncountable ,I really do enjoy the night life here,especially clubbing as dancing is one of my hobbies
Original post by lou 22
You have summed up perfectly my life and feelings perfectly. Trying to put a brave face on and not let stuff get to me but its hard.

What is causing you to be so drained though?

Drained physically from a chronic illness and every little task I do seems like a huge hurdle. I have Hypermobility EDS and Fibromyalgia! Not a good combination. Emotionally drained that I'm the same person! Struggling to adapt!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks ,about exploring the cities I have been to club twice in Manchester n did really enjoyed it ,it was awesome ,and in Liverpool uncountable ,I really do enjoy the night life here,especially clubbing as dancing is one of my hobbies

Oh thats nice :smile: That you are enjoying the ngihtlife and going out and exploring places :smile: Oh wow thats a great hobby !
Original post by lou 22
I feel for you, what do you do at the gym? I think i need to get to a gym to work on the old abs :biggrin:.

I do cardio workouts such as the treadmill and cross trainer, and do abdominal workouts on the strength training machines, and I also go to fitness classes and do zumba, aerobics and body pump :smile: Haha! I am sure you're fine :biggrin:
Lonely
Reply 314
Original post by Vikki1805
I'm currently eating, but I'm at work and have been since 8.30am.

I won't be home until 6pm.

Then I can sleep. :yep:

I can imagine how great you are gonna feel when you get home and cuddle up to your duvet :smile: such a great feeling especially in this weather.
Reply 315
Original post by ulteriorm0tive
Do you take anything for your sleep issues? I have insomnia too so I know your pain! Thanks btw, the exam went swimmingly so now I'm much more relaxed... time to start the weekend early, I think. <3

Nope, I have tried to though but my doctor didn’t give me anything :/. Its kl :smile:, Great, glad it went very well :wink: :awesome:.
Reply 316
I'm really grateful and thanks a million ,yeah uni,

:smile:, I will send you a following request as well, I have not tpheard of that uni xD what course will you be doing if you dont mind me asking?
Infeiror, I'm not part of the STEM Master Race which means that I am not rational enough for the benefit of myself or others
Reply 318
Original post by TheStoryteller
Emotionally drained out because I can't bring myself to do anything except worry about everything :frown:

I really need to study and work but I barely have the energy to get out of bed :cry:

:frown:, you are just in a bit of a rut you should be alright soon though I am hoping.

I know them feels:‘( You can do it though but I understand it is easier said than done.
Reply 319
Original post by Bee3011
Oh nice! Thats good that you're enjoying uni :smile: Have you joined any societies and stuff because thats a great way to meet likeminded people and stuff :smile:

I am in Aston University in Birmingham and I am a first year student :smile: What are you studying?

You are just around the corner from me :smile:.

Latest