The Student Room Group

What's your deepest, darkest secret?

Scroll to see replies

I'm addicted to Flame Grilled Steak McCoys. When the urge comes I just can't fight it.
I am not as happy as people think I am. i have so many problems which nobody knows about.
i beat some people up who i reckon denied me standard knowledge..... they got smoe black eyes, and broken bones, and don't know who did it to them....
Original post by darcus aernelius
i beat some people up who i reckon denied me standard knowledge..... they got smoe black eyes, and broken bones, and don't know who did it to them....

That's intense s**t
Original post by binarythoughts
That's intense s**t

if so, and?

lololol...who are you to select what matters or doesn't?
Original post by darcus aernelius
if so, and?

lololol...who are you to select what matters or doesn't?

Lol calm down, not judging or saying it matters or or doesn't, just said it's intense
lolol....i don't believe that...i post as i please....
I had an eating disorder and I was a self harmer
Original post by Anonymous
I get really depressed and think about cutting again but then I think about this comment my 'closest friend' made about me being attention seeking by doing that. That's something that has stuck to me almost everyday ( it was said to me 5 years ago) and makes me over-think every little thing I do all the time and it really gets to me.

Also I feel really insecure about everything and have trust issues. I don't trust anyone any more and I had this really weird realisation that I don't really have anyone actually there for me properly like I am for them :/ I just feel so lonely sometimes and it makes everything worse cos my eating disorder and anorexia is coming back.

The worst thing? Every one thinks I am one of the happiest people they know. I just wish someone would realise.

I totally can relate to that :hugs:
had? was? good you got over them.
A week after a big break up after being cheated on, I slept with my ex's best friend. And continued to do so for four months.
I had a back operation a couple of years ago and in a few months I'm going in for a brain op :frown:
I lie to and manipulate excessively almost everyone I know in order to create a particular idea of me in their heads. It is vital to me I succeed in having someone think of me as certain person or image, not even always a positive one. I will invent a character for each person I meet, and I want them to see me as this character. I will go to very unacceptable lengths to achieve this. I also enjoy manipulating people generally, just to see if I can, like a game. Nobody has made me aware that they know I do this.
I got diarrhoea in school in year 8, I had done really well all day but on the bus home I couldn't hold it in. I had the urge to go but thought it could hold until I got home. But the pressure kept getting bigger until I my ass gave up and I stood in shock as my pants filled up with diarrhoea. This was a true shock for me, I had never even wet myself since nappies.
Luckily my friends had gotten of at the previous stop so no one from school found out. But it was pure pain. I had to stand on a bus with **** hanging in my pants for about 5 minutes (which felt like hours). Then their was the awkward walk to my house, and then the worst part, getting home and bursting into tears when I told my mum I had am accident :'(

I can relate, but it wasn't diorrhea, just regular **** and it wasn't the first time
I've had anorexia for 2 years but I just recently moved and my new peers think I'm just "naturally skinny".
I lie to and manipulate excessively almost everyone I know in order to create a particular idea of me in their heads. It is vital to me I succeed in having someone think of me as certain person or image, not even always a positive one. I will invent a character for each person I meet, and I want them to see me as this character. I will go to very unacceptable lengths to achieve this. I also enjoy manipulating people generally, just to see if I can, like a game. Nobody has made me aware that they know I do this.

Can you give an example of how you did this to someone and what image you created of yourself in them?
this is interesting
Tried to suicide several time, failed in physics once (but was in top 10 in other subjects) , im not the 3rd child of my parents but the 4th, I once freed few birds from a cage because I wanted them to attain freedom but a crow ate them in front of my eyes, I love gay sex and erm xD never kissed anyone.
I can relate, but it wasn't diorrhea, just regular **** and it wasn't the first time

Its the worst feeling isn't it. You feel like you have failed. I just remember thinking 'no that didn't happen, I'm 13 I am a big boy, my pants aren't meant for this, I don't take spear pants with me, I don't own a potty, I don't wear a nappy I wear big boy pants... *starts to cry a bit*'.
When I have a crush on a boy I get really obsessive. Crazily obsessive. I know a lot of people have intense crushes but my obsessions surpass intense. I will find out everything about them and be obsessed with them. I hate it so much and I can't control it. I hope that I'm not psycho once I get a bf though.

I am just like that, but with a teacher at college. Its like an impulse that you have to carry out. I am like that with anyone I have a crush on though.... Youre not alone!
I have sent nudes to many, many people. Lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending