The Student Room Group

Of Mice and Men Loneliness Theme Essay Please

Hello everyone, I need an Essay of the theme loneliness Of Mice and Men. please help meeee :frown:
Original post by TheHawa
Hello everyone, I need an Essay of the theme loneliness Of Mice and Men. please help meeee :frown:

What ideas have you already had?
We can't write your essay for you as that's plagiarism, but if you tell us what you have so far we could help with suggesting where you could find quotes and how to develop your points :h:
Reply 2
thank u for ur reply.... I dont know how to structure it. If you could plz give me some guidance about it. thnx again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheHawa
thank u for ur reply.... I dont know how to structure it. If you could plz give me some guidance about it. thnx again

Posted from TSR Mobile

Generally you need an introduction, a few paragraphs then a conclusion.
Here's my recommended structure for a paragraph:

Spoiler

Reply 4
Sparknotes will help. GOOGLE IT

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Thanks a lot dear.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I have got loads of notes but the only problem is that I get confused and when I finish writing Im not too confident about it. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just Wikipedia 'loneliness themes of mice and men ' then reword what it says . Continue this on every single essay until you graduate ....
Original post by ssupernova
Just Wikipedia 'loneliness themes of mice and men ' then reword what it says . Continue this on every single essay until you graduate ....

Wikipedia won't really give you essay notes, only factual things about the book :yep: Best bet is to stick with online revision guides like sparknotes and litcharts :smile:
Reply 9
Okay thank you. I will write the essay and after writing I will post it so that u can go through it for me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheHawa
Okay thank you. I will write the essay and after writing I will post it so that u can go through it for me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Send it by PM instead, if you post in on an open forum someone could copy it and that would be plagiarism :smile: Don't worry about that being a problem with me, I'm doing my A Levels now, and I will be able to help as I got A* for GCSE lit :smile:
Reply 11
okay I will PM it. and thanks a lottt :smile:
Original post by Gingerbread101
Send it by PM instead, if you post in on an open forum someone could copy it and that would be plagiarism :smile: Don't worry about that being a problem with me, I'm doing my A Levels now, and I will be able to help as I got A* for GCSE lit :smile:

What do you do for A-Levels? :smile:
Original post by sophie kwon chu
What do you do for A-Levels? :smile:

English literature, English language, history and maths :smile:
Original post by Gingerbread101
English literature, English language, history and maths :smile:

ive chosen english lit and maths for next year! im scared :/ esp maths
Original post by sophie kwon chu
ive chosen english lit and maths for next year! im scared :/ esp maths

English lit is far more work than maths, if you were good at GCSE maths you'll be absolutely fine with A Level :smile: if you get any questions once you start them then send me a PM :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending