The Student Room Group

I'm a single girl in leeds - Ask me anything :D

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by 0range
Have you ever been to Subdub or Back to Basics? and also can you dance?

Never heard of those and yes but badly, I wish I could learn latin dances :smile:
Reply 101
Original post by beyknowles
they know i'ma best yeahh i'm a focin savage.

huh?
Original post by emski
I love the kids one when I was younger and the feel one is so relaxing and brings back memories of me playing that on recorder and clarinet

you can play me like a clarinet if you like
Original post by emski
huh?

u justa heart breaka
won't letcha break mine
cuz i'll be smashin windows n cuttin the break lines
Original post by emski
:frown: we call them the IMS labs they are awesome you can have any operating system you want, then destroy it with malware and when you restart it, its like nothing ever happened

Cool. What sort fo stuff do you learn. Do you act like a computer doctor and fix poorly computers? Do you get taught how to infect and cripple a computer? ie know your enemy and all that. Some of the best computer security people are ex hackers.
Reply 105
Original post by og.east
you can play me like a clarinet if you like

haha that makes me laugh :smile:
Reply 106
u justa heart breaka
won't letcha break mine
cuz i'll be smashin windows n cuttin the break lines

I believe smashing windows is criminal damage..
Reply 107
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Cool. What sort fo stuff do you learn. Do you act like a computer doctor and fix poorly computers? Do you get taught how to infect and cripple a computer? ie know your enemy and all that. Some of the best computer security people are ex hackers.

haha no we get to make them ill, we had a report on accessing another computer then doing whatever we wanted before "patching" it and preventing access
Original post by emski
haha no we get to make them ill, we had a report on accessing another computer then doing whatever we wanted before "patching" it and preventing access

Oh gawd :coma: That sounds so cool.
Reply 109
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Oh gawd :coma: That sounds so cool.

haha :smile:
Original post by emski
haha that makes me laugh :smile:

believe me it's no laughing matter
I go to the same uni:smile:

do you go out a lot? what are your flatmates like?
Original post by emski
aww :frown: Well I like films, despicable me minions, bright colours also photography and videoing. I wish we could capture images with our eyes because the other day I saw a beautiful landscape with the moon and my camera wasn't good enough to get the detail of the moon :/ oh and I love computers and apps :smile:
Don't worry, I guess beauty is subjective to a certain extent anyway & confident & charisma can make up for it somewhat :biggrin: positive thinking for the win lol :lol:

Ooh all seems very interesting, I've never seen despicable me before but yeah I certainly know what them minions look like :tongue: I've only recently been interested on photography, but seen some great photos on FB recently, & some majestic landscapes of places I want to visit haha :moon: What sort of things do you like to capture on video? :smile: I love computers too, but mainly just to go on the internet & play games haha :cool:
Original post by emski
Never heard of those and yes but badly, I wish I could learn latin dances :smile:

Back to basics is like the longest running night in Leeds and the UK, and in Europe as well!! They had their 23rd birthday like 2 months ago!
Subdub is a night as well, it's pretty much reggae and jungle music, the next subdub is on the 31st of this month at Vox and should be amazing!!

Also Hifi runs beginner salsa classes every wednesday! They're pretty great! Defo recommend that!
Original post by emski
I believe smashing windows is criminal damage..

here we go again.. it's the game we love
sheets all over the floor and they laced w/ drugs
you ain't play your cards right, you had the ace of clubs
hit u with the ace of spade and ur face is shrugged
blood drippin outcha arm on ma asian rugs
we was just plannin a weddin, caucasian doves
you was just tellin ur mans that u hate the clubs
now we in the cryin game heart laced with slugs
Reply 115
Original post by Joshale
I go to the same uni:smile:

do you go out a lot? what are your flatmates like?

what do you think of the name change? and not as much as I used to, I have kind of gone off it and they are alright, one guy I hate but the rest aren't bad and 2 of the girls are really nice :smile:
Reply 116
Original post by Multitalented me
Don't worry, I guess beauty is subjective to a certain extent anyway & confident & charisma can make up for it somewhat :biggrin: positive thinking for the win lol :lol:

Ooh all seems very interesting, I've never seen despicable me before but yeah I certainly know what them minions look like :tongue: I've only recently been interested on photography, but seen some great photos on FB recently, & some majestic landscapes of places I want to visit haha :moon: What sort of things do you like to capture on video? :smile: I love computers too, but mainly just to go on the internet & play games haha :cool:

MINIONS ARE AWESOME!!!! great first point by the way and usually my family saying the most random and hilarious things or videoing take off at airports or airshows
Reply 117
Original post by 0range
Back to basics is like the longest running night in Leeds and the UK, and in Europe as well!! They had their 23rd birthday like 2 months ago!
Subdub is a night as well, it's pretty much reggae and jungle music, the next subdub is on the 31st of this month at Vox and should be amazing!!

Also Hifi runs beginner salsa classes every wednesday! They're pretty great! Defo recommend that!

oops I was thinking more like tango or quickstep :smile:
Original post by emski
what do you think of the name change? and not as much as I used to, I have kind of gone off it and they are alright, one guy I hate but the rest aren't bad and 2 of the girls are really nice :smile:

Not too fussed over it, just a name really and haha I've lost my ID twice which has done me over and nice, how many people do you live with? and which halls are you in?
Reply 119
here we go again.. it's the game we love
sheets all over the floor and they laced w/ drugs
you ain't play your cards right, you had the ace of clubs
hit u with the ace of spade and ur face is shrugged
blood drippin outcha arm on ma asian rugs
we was just plannin a weddin, caucasian doves
you was just tellin ur mans that u hate the clubs
now we in the cryin game heart laced with slugs

I hope that dress doesn't shrink in the wash else that could be embarassing..

Quick Reply

Latest