The Student Room Group

I'm a single girl in leeds - Ask me anything :D

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emski
MINIONS ARE AWESOME!!!! great first point by the way and usually my family saying the most random and hilarious things or videoing take off at airports or airshows
They look like kinda funny aha :badger: Yeah, although I do understand that you need to at least find someone physically attractive, I'd say it can change a little bit once you get to know someone more though, although there's always going to be competition which I worry about as well :erm: Oh seems fun! :badger: What's computer forensics about btw? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by emski
I hope that dress doesn't shrink in the wash else that could be embarassing..

1) it's not a dress
2) i wouldn't say 'embarrassing' :colondollar:
Reply 122
Original post by Joshale
Not too fussed over it, just a name really and haha I've lost my ID twice which has done me over and nice, how many people do you live with? and which halls are you in?

ooh thats horrible :frown: and 5 others and I'm a second year living in a student house
Reply 123
Original post by Multitalented me
They look like kinda funny aha :badger: Yeah, although I do understand that you need to at least find someone physically attractive, I'd say it can change a little bit once you get to know someone more though, although there's always going to be competition which I worry about as well :erm: Oh seems fun! :badger: What's computer forensics about btw? :smile:

Well I think there needs to be some chemistry or else it feels like you are mates and computer forensics is basically looking through hard drives and recovering data
Do you get high?
Reply 125
Original post by beyknowles
1) it's not a dress
2) i wouldn't say 'embarrassing' :colondollar:

Then what the hell is it and it is if you wear that and your family see you
Reply 126
Original post by 0range
Do you get high?

No
Original post by emski
Well I think there needs to be some chemistry or else it feels like you are mates and computer forensics is basically looking through hard drives and recovering data
Yeah I agree, I think if you find them reasonably good looking & strike up enough of a bond then a romance can develop aha :tongue: Oh I see, not really my thing tbh, what makes you interested in that may I ask? :smile: I mean I know it's stereotypically seen as more of a "guy thing".
Reply 128
Yeah I agree, I think if you find them reasonably good looking & strike up enough of a bond then a romance can develop aha :tongue: Oh I see, not really my thing tbh, what makes you interested in that may I ask? :smile: I mean I know it's stereotypically seen as more of a "guy thing".

I have always had a fascination with computers since I was 6 and made my first word document :smile: I don't have the fitness or the ability to walk into a room with a guy holding a knife or a gun so I can't be a police officer but I can combine my love of computers with the police aspect :smile: and yeah there aren't many girls on the course but annoyingly I wish the guys were a lot better looking
Original post by emski
I have always had a fascination with computers since I was 6 and made my first word document :smile: I don't have the fitness or the ability to walk into a room with a guy holding a knife or a gun so I can't be a police officer but I can combine my love of computers with the police aspect :smile: and yeah there aren't many girls on the course but annoyingly I wish the guys were a lot better looking
Oh I see that's great that you have a passion for something! :smile: Oh I see, that's a bit unfortunate, I mean have you made friends with them at least? Do you meet many guys from other courses who you find more attractive?
Reply 130
Oh I see that's great that you have a passion for something! :smile: Oh I see, that's a bit unfortunate, I mean have you made friends with them at least? Do you meet many guys from other courses who you find more attractive?

Oh yeah I have made friends with them and no they aren't either :frown:
Original post by emski
So I'm taking a break from revising for uni exams and I saw this ask me anything thing and thought I would give it a try :smile: p.s feel free to pm me if you don't want to post a public question :smile:

What do your parents think about arranged marriages? :cool:

https://31.media.tumblr.com/94b579cde14d58af81518d86db6d7bb9/tumblr_mn1ykpXQ9P1s2d5eso1_500.gif
Original post by emski
ooh thats horrible :frown: and 5 others and I'm a second year living in a student house

how come you're living with him in student house if you hate him?
Would you ever go to Chapeltown alone after 10? haha
dost thou even hoist?
Reply 135

haha whats jim carrey got to do with anything and I haven't asked them but unless the girl likes the guy and vice versa then I dont agree with them especially if either are under 16
Reply 136
What's your **** count?
Reply 137
Original post by Joshale
how come you're living with him in student house if you hate him?

I didn't know him before I moved in :frown:
Reply 138
Original post by WishIHadRevised
Would you ever go to Chapeltown alone after 10? haha

I have never been there
Reply 139
Original post by 41b
What's your **** count?

five

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending