The Student Room Group

Taking orders for cooked breakfast. Waddya want?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Lies!! I see atrocities like bacon, hash browns and hot chocolate being banded around so somebody is obviously telling a fib.
Hmm. Bacon, hash brown and hot chocolate - sounds like a new omelette filling for the lunchtime menu. :tongue:
Who the **** has hot chocolate with their breakfast.
Reply 62
I went to a café the other day for brunch and had poached egg on hash browns, droooooool.
Reply 63
Original post by Tootles
Who the **** has hot chocolate with their breakfast.
:hello: Me and 16 others.

You've clearly never woken up in a hotel with a hangover to die for and a 9 a.m. presentation to do.
Original post by Simes
:hello: Me and 16 others.

You've clearly never woken up in a hotel with a hangover to die for and a 9 a.m. presentation to do.
I'm the person you hate.

I can drink as much as I like and not get a hangover.
Original post by Simes
Hmm. Bacon, hash brown and hot chocolate - sounds like a new omelette filling for the lunchtime menu. :tongue:

For lunchtime, I'd like an all day breakfast sandwich please.
Reply 66
I've been known to roll out some puff pastry and put bacon (precooked) , sausage precooked), boiled eggs, fried mushrooms and sundried tomatoes (fresh and tinned are too wet) and make a long sausage roll shaped thing.

Great when you don't have enough breakfast stuff to feed everyone makes it go further.
Reply 67
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
For lunchtime, I'd like an all day breakfast sandwich please.
Oooo, at an Inland Waterways Association festival a few years ago, I had a cooked-breakfast-in-a-baguette - it was a full English, in half a French stick, about 18" long. It was fabulous.

Washed down with ½ a pint of damn strong scrumpy, that really set me up for the day.
Original post by KingStannis
what a ****ing **** thread, seriously what's the point

repped
Reply 69
My Breakfast:

30 ml olive oil in a plate for eating with bread
50 gr goat cheese
5 olive
1 tomato
parsley
and
1 quail egg in the glass with some milk and honey for drinking
Original post by Simes
Oooo, at an Inland Waterways Association festival a few years ago, I had a cooked-breakfast-in-a-baguette - it was a full English, in half a French stick, about 18" long. It was fabulous.

Washed down with ½ a pint of damn strong scrumpy, that really set me up for the day.

Well in that case, I'd have the same without the 'scrumpy'. I imagine that'd spoil the entire meal.
Original post by jam stones
Lend a brother a your C.V:puppyeyes:

Nah I think I'll pass :colonhash:
s£x please
Original post by jam stones
Oh what the ducking, all these ducking favours I done for you,

And this is how you repay me, Duck you!!!

Your a real ducking piece of work you know that.:angry:

You've never done a single thing for me, you weirdo :s-smilie: Stop trolling :rolleyes:
Reply 74
Original post by beyknowles
s£x please
See that bloke outside, selling the Big Issue? Take him out this cup of tea and he'll see you right.

Here, take these serviettes too, you might want them.
Original post by Simes
See that bloke outside, selling the Big Issue? Take him out this cup of tea and he'll see you right.

Here, take these serviettes too, you might want them.

(Not sure if you were guessing I'm a girl, but I'm not)

Thanks for the suggestion but, no offence to anyone's whose family works in this profession, I don't think big issue sellers tend to be very good looking.

If the lad is 25 or younger, has blonde hair and blue eyes, inb4 Hitler (PBUH), and is easy-going then give that tea here !

Come get u some tea boy and btw u can keep the tissue, we gon be usin the big issue 2 clean up, if he lucky i might even write my name in it so he can remember me, not that that should be a problem

:smile:
wot no kippers ? :mad:
2 sausages, two rashers of bacon, two hash browns, a slice of fried bread and a fried egg, please. With milkshake. And a slice of toast with butter.
Reply 79
(Not sure if you were guessing I'm a girl, but I'm not)
No, I was guessing you were a bloke, going into a caff, asking if you could have sex for breakfast.

I don't think big issue sellers tend to be very good looking.
You don't look at the mantelpiece when you're stoking the fire. Especially from behind.

Quick Reply

Latest