The Student Room Group

I got private candidate for applied science

So i was told yesterday that the school i had contacted yesterday was not doing private candidates in my field this year. I was devastated to say the very least.

This morning the exams officers rang me to apologies as they are not sitting english this year but they are doing science.

So im all paid and ready to go now. My last exam will be on june 12th. Any help with self learning or tips will be appreciated. A massive thank you to everyone who had helped me.

I am doing the aqa certificate level 1/2 DOUBLE AWARD science.

My exams are
12th may| Biology paper 1
14th may| chemistry paper 1
20th may| physics paper 1
5th June | Biology paper 2
9th June | Chemistry paper 2
12th June| physics paper 2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vickie89uk
So i was told yesterday that the school i had contacted yesterday was not doing private candidates in my field this year. I was devastated to say the very least.

This morning the exams officers rang me to apologies as they are not sitting english this year but they are doing science.

So im all paid and ready to go now. My last exam will be on june 12th. Any help with self learning or tips will be appreciated. A massive thank you to everyone who had helped me.

I am doing the aqa certificate level 1/2 DOUBLE AWARD science.

My exams are
12th may| Biology paper 1
14th may| chemistry paper 1
20th may| physics paper 1
5th June | Biology paper 2
9th June | Chemistry paper 2
12th June| physics paper 2

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi again!

I moved this to study help for you :h:

How do you learn best? I like to make flash cards with questions on the front and answers on the back. I make them for EVERYTHING and then go over and over them until I have learnt it all. After one or two goes, you can take cards out of the pile that you know you know and it slowly shrinks!

Hope that helps,

N
Reply 2
Original post by Neostigmine
Hi again!

I moved this to study help for you :h:

How do you learn best? I like to make flash cards with questions on the front and answers on the back. I make them for EVERYTHING and then go over and over them until I have learnt it all. After one or two goes, you can take cards out of the pile that you know you know and it slowly shrinks!

Hope that helps,

N

I use flash cards hun used them for my theory test with questions on one side and answers on the other. I think writing them and then reading them helps me learn
Hi in self learning and maths isnt great its been 9 years since i was at school so strugglin a bit there, but i think im a visual learner not entirely sure i taught myself to spell with hangman and scrabble never forget a face but terrible with names or when someone says you know so and so from so and so and i stop them to ask if they hace a picture or if they have a facebook so i can put a face to the conversation

So i think im a kinaesthetic and visual learner have to make words or solve puzzles and see it also dont learn from books i look at videos about the subject and see the way it works then things suddenly makes sense

But like i said i am not sure what learner i am

Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending