The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ,,,,
Bey going innnnnn

jus quotin nicki
Reply 21
I'm 21 and didn't find out till recent years through TSR articles that most people have innies. I used to think most had outies as that's what I used to see all around me when I went swimming as a kid.
Reply 22
Original post by RVNmax
I'm 21 and didn't find out till recent years through TSR articles that most people have innies. I used to think most had outies as that's what I used to see all around me when I went swimming as a kid.

vile
Should you not have added 'I am a boy' to the poll, to assist those not knowing what you are referring to?
Reply 24
Original post by barnetlad
Should you not have added 'I am a boy' to the poll, to assist those not knowing what you are referring to?

Do YOU know what the reference is?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
wtf is an innie or outie?
Reply 26
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
wtf is an innie or outie?

dunno if you're joking but look at your belly button. if it goes inwards like most people's, you have an innie. if it stick out, you have an ungodly outie.

Original post by 2710
Do YOU know what the reference is?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I do but for me to ask a woman the question would be inappropriate.
Original post by og.east
dunno if you're joking but look at your belly button. if it goes inwards like most people's, you have an innie. if it stick out, you have an ungodly outie.

Ah, I figured lol, thanks. Inni
I thought the reference was to something lower down than the belly button.
Reply 30
when i'm not inside out, innie.
An outtie but it doesnt actually go out my belly, so an innie, but i just say both so its inbetween really
Reply 32
I thought the reference was to something lower down than the belly button.

ok pal we've got the memo
I thought I had an outie, but I didn't get what the big deal that everyone was making was, so googled. Mine doesn't look like that :/ but then mine isn't an innie either.. so I don't know :cry2:.
Reply 34
Original post by ILovePancakes
I thought I had an outie, but I didn't get what the big deal that everyone was making was, so googled. Mine doesn't look like that :/ but then mine isn't an innie either.. so I don't know :cry2:.

it's one or t'other pancakes. if you're not sure.. the chances are you're in denial and you have an outie.

you're no less of a person and if god exists, he still loves you.

thoughts and prayers go out to you.
I have an innie which is quite fortunate as outties freak me out. No offence to anyone with an outtie.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by og.east
it's one or t'other pancakes. if you're not sure.. the chances are you're in denial and you have an outie.

you're no less of a person and if god exists, he still loves you.

thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Thanks bby.

Ask God that it will reverse back into me.
Reply 37
Original post by ILovePancakes
Thanks bby.

Ask God that it will reverse back into me.

he's god. not a genie.
Reply 38
Not sure what we're talking about tbh.. :angelblush:
Reply 39
innie c:

Latest