The Student Room Group

most OUTRAGEOUS thing that happened at your school/college/uni?

the most outrageous thing that happened at my school was someone got knocked out after a boot bag hit them in the face and Year 11's locked us Year 7s out of the school.

Scroll to see replies

One guy tried to deliberately set fire to the school an burnt down the toilet

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know if it's just heresay but apparently years ago a guy got killed with a javelin but I'm not positive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by channies
I don't know if it's just heresay but apparently years ago a guy got killed with a javelin as well but I'm not positive if that is just a rumour

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
at least 2 teachers have been done for CP
One teacher got an ex student pregnant
Reply 6
Lecturer stripped to his underpants mid lecture... google leeds met lecturer strips to his underpants if you don't believe me...
Reply 7
2 students had sex in the chapel on remembrance sunday. for real.
somebody got shot to death once...
Reply 9
Two pupils a while back set fire to the school burnt down quite a but and were jailed had to build a whole new section school had to be shut for a while as the building was unsafe
And in my year three years ago a girl had a right hissy fit attacked a policeman and the head and then got taken away in a police car

Posted from TSR Mobile
All this happened while I was in secondary school:

Someone OD'd in the toilets
A year 7 girl (about 13?) was caught with two year 10 boys in the toilets doing "naughty stuff"
A guy stabbed another guy in the face with a pen
Someone in my class put super glue on the teacher's chair, she sat down and when she got up her skirt ripped. They also put super glue in between the register pages
One of my friends went up to a guy who kept shining sunlight on her face with a mirror and b*tch slapped him

Ahh school memories.
Few years ago the seniors oiled the school halls and then brought a pig in to 'run' free. Wasn't there to see it, but the guys remained a legend in the school.
Original post by Em_Huong
All this happened while I was in secondary school:

Someone OD'd in the toilets
A year 7 girl (about 13?) was caught with two year 10 boys in the toilets doing "naughty stuff"
A guy stabbed another guy in the face with a pen
Someone in my class put super glue on the teacher's chair, she sat down and when she got up her skirt ripped. They also put super glue in between the register pages
One of my friends went up to a guy who kept shining sunlight on her face with a mirror and b*tch slapped him

Ahh school memories.

year 7 you would be like 11/12.. that's disgusting

and when I was in year4, someone wiped a load of crap all over the boys bathroom windows...
Probably not that outrageous but my school was very serious about its "image" so the most outrageous thing that happened was a guy brought in hash brownies and ate like 10 of them then roamed around the school while completely high. Was found by the biology teacher and explained that his eyes were red because...his grandma had died that morning.

It was legit too, his grandma had actually died but he had no way of knowing since he wasn't told until after the incident. His lying skills were just that good.

Well they didn't buy it and expelled him so. Not that good lol
Original post by emski
Lecturer stripped to his underpants mid lecture... google leeds met lecturer strips to his underpants if you don't believe me...

Why did they do that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Why did they do that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have no idea, and neither did the students :/
Original post by emski
I have no idea, and neither did the students :/

Oh, creepy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17

yeah thankfully I wasn't in the lecture but my flatmates last year were
Original post by Joshale
year 7 you would be like 11/12.. that's disgusting

You're right actually. She didn't even look older than her age.
Original post by Niassuh
Probably not that outrageous but my school was very serious about its "image" so the most outrageous thing that happened was a guy brought in hash brownies and ate like 10 of them then roamed around the school while completely high. Was found by the biology teacher and explained that his eyes were red because...his grandma had died that morning.

It was legit too, his grandma had actually died but he had no way of knowing since he wasn't told until after the incident. His lying skills were just that good.

Well they didn't buy it and expelled him so. Not that good lol

so the guy was high on weed, lied saying his grandma died.. but she actually did die which is heartbreaking news.. and was expelled?

well looks like the school has good morals their

Quick Reply

Latest