The Student Room Group

Do girls care about looks just as much as guys?

When you take into account all the evidence is this true? I hear a fair people say that guys care more about looks than girls but I'm not quite sure if that's true. I know from my own point of view, while it's not all about looks I need to at least find someone physically attractive.

Scroll to see replies

They both care about looks. It's natural.
Reply 2
From what I have seen, they care more about height than looks.
Of course. Women will only EVER go out with an ugly man if he's very rich.

Posted from TSR Mobile
yes, and for women it's ALL about the FACE they couldn't care less about your body so long as you ain't fat or really skinny, outside of losing bodyfat there's very little you can do to improve the face so if you were born with bad facial bone structure or balding you're ****ed and destined to be forever alone.jpg

Facial aesthetics are the most important things in the world.

A multi milionair with lots of status is **** compared to a homeless good looking guy.

That personality matters BS needs to stop who believes in that ****?

Its 80% face, 20% body srs

You better have

- A good non angular jawline
- Dom masculine face
- Chins of the gods
- Big thin nose
- Low brows
- Long forehead
- Hooded eyes
- Sharp and small eyeshape
- NW 1 hairline

lol just lol why would you even bother living if you didn't have all that
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
No they don't, they care more about a guy being rich and his status.
Original post by slade p
No they don't, they care more about a guy being rich and his status.

Face = life, rich and status only helps if you want to be a beta provider while she leeches off your money and rides the cock carousel of alphas behind your back
Reply 7
Original post by Greg Jackson
Face = life, rich and status only helps if you want to be a beta provider while she leeches off your money and rides the cock carousel of alphas behind your back

Not all will cheat or not be a good partner, some are attracted because the guy has achieved that and it doesn't change the fact that many girls get with guys just for their money and status whatever the reason. Obviously they would want to have intimate relations with good looking guys though if that's all they want.
Women don't care about your look as long as you have a good personality. Women like funny guys more.

Women love a man with a big name!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by al_mohajer
Women don't care about your look as long as you have a good personality. Women like funny guys more.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lmao blue pill detected
Both men and women care about the same I'd say. It's just that everyone has different preferences. I think most women will agree that it's very important to find your partner physically appealing though.
I think it has a lot to do with personality as well because I've found that if a guy is attractive and first then acts like a d*** then he ends up becoming less than average, but if a guy is average but really sweet he get like 5*hotter. But maybe that's just me :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by al_mohajer

Like Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya de la Rosa Ramirez?
Original post by Multitalented me
When you take into account all the evidence is this true? I hear a fair people say that guys care more about looks than girls but I'm not quite sure if that's true. I know from my own point of view, while it's not all about looks I need to at least find someone physically attractive.

Most girls only care about how rich the guy is.................
Original post by 96jaimin96
Most girls only care about how rich the guy is.................

They don't SOME girls do but don't judge us all by artificial standards. Money helps when I guy can support you it makes you feel safe, but honestly most can support themselves without needing a rich boyfriend or girlfriend to help them in life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MissMia1998
They don't SOME girls do but don't judge us all by artificial standards. Money helps when I guy can support you it makes you feel safe, but honestly most can support themselves without needing a rich boyfriend or girlfriend to help them in life

Posted from TSR Mobile

OK, apologies on my behalf :wink:.
Not at all, as long as a guy is clever, kind and funny he can woo any girl guaranteed.

The only off-putting thing about it is the comments from friends, you do get a lot of remarks about being 'out of their league' and 'why do you even like him' etc which are just annoying if anything.
In my case, looks is partly important, along with their character (when considering a romantic partner) and I would want to be physically attracted to them.

With regards to friends, looks wouldn't affect me in the slightest.
Survival of the fittest. Naturally everyone wants the best
Personally I think a guy is less likely to approach a girl he isn't attracted to. Girls are often approached by guys they aren't attracted to and sometimes they give the guy their number, gets to know him better and consider a relationship with him.

I think so anyway.. of course deep down we all care.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending