The Student Room Group

Tell me about your crushes ongoing and I will tell you about mine...

Tell me about your crushes ongoing and I will tell you about mine...
Reply 1
I have a crush on Anonymous

I have a crush on a teacher D:
*Anons just incase people from my school are on here*
I'm 16 so am pretty much attracted to any women with a pair of breasts that are under 40.
I have a crush on my straight classmate, we aren't even friends yet xD
I have a crush on my best friend.

Here's the kicker, I have a fiancée.

It's a little more than a crush but not full blown love, just super deep feelings for the best person in my life.
This girl in my year group, she's sexy and seems nice, but she's way too shy and doesn't make any effort to make conversation, so I know there's nothing there, which is a shame.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't even remember the last time I had a huge crush over someone
Crushing on a coworker, double-edged sword :colonhash:
I've been obsessed with someone for two years, I think about them every day and it's done a lot to make me depressed. Don't fall in love, kids. All that crap about it being better to have loved and lost is complete and utter hore****.
Reply 10
I had a crush on my flatmate until I saw him again for the first time in a month. I guess separation changes everything :frown: it's amazing how much I used to think about him all the time.
I had a crush.... Then I made her my gf instead of sidelining like the rest of you.
Don't have any. Quite surprised myself tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Michael Fassbender ahh :lovedup:
I haven't seen the girl in weeks, and since she's involved with my former friendship group, I will not be seeing her anymore. I think it's on the way out, but if I unfortunately bump into her when I'm in Oxford, it'll be back. Every time I see her, it comes back. Annoying really. She's really cool, but clearly has zero interest in me. I hoped my hopeless crush streak would end at uni, but haven't met a girl that interests me yet, so I'm stuck on an uninterested, but wonderful human being. Hmm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Crush still seem a word too light to describe it. I talk to her every day, we get along really well, I've known her longer than any of my friends, her parents have joked about me being her boyfriend, our feelings are mutual and I think about her more than I should.

The problem? She lives across an ocean, and I have a girlfriend but I don't know if I'm losing my feelings for her.

Yes I've tried to get over her, I've been able to do it with other people I've felt myself wanting to be with, but her? I don't think I'll ever forget her, I wouldn't dare stop talking to her.

I've been avoiding telling myself that I love her even in my thoughts, it feels like I shouldn't while I have my girlfriend, it's not fair on her. But even looking at her face fills me with warmth, her name popping up in my messages make me happy, I don't want to say it but I know it's there...

I just don't know what to do.
I have literally the biggest crush on this one guy who is a friend of mine. I don't normally get crushes on people who I don't think are interested. We slept together ages and ages ago before we properly knew each other. I'm told he's not a big relationship person, and he's not really the type to want more than a one night stand either.

The other problem is I have a boyfriend of a year, although I think that this crush is probably proof that that is not working at the moment :frown:

Nooo clue what to do :P
Original post by Anonymous
I have a crush on my straight classmate, we aren't even friends yet xD

in the exact same situation as you and im DYING INTERNALLY its actually killing me....
i guess for me we're ''friends'' but not close enough to talk online 24/7?? we talk in real life quite a bit....:smile: GL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending