:hugs: to you late nights and social anxiety suck

:hugs::cry2:
Original post by zhang-liao
Anyway, it was an online friend, there's better people outside :hugs:

I'm ok, happy I've done my mocks but feeling bored, soooooooooooooo bored:lol:

mm not many, social anxiety remember

Congrats for doing mocks! have you ever watched Broadchurch :smile:
Original post by lou 22
Hun I know better that most people how you feel well I can empathise as I have a chronic condtion also (sickle cell anaemia) so that has really affected my joints to the point some need replacing, having a chronic health condition really does drain the body drastically and a lot of people don’t understand. I hate when like yourself I am having a particularly bad day then someone uses the word ‘lazy’ that really is a sure fire way to peev me off.

I know those feelings hun, I wont say I hope you feel better soon as with a chronic condition everyday is usually a struggle,I will say I hope you feel perkier soon :smile:.

Thanks so much for your compassion and understanding :smile: I take each day as it comes ha!

It all started medically when I was first diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome in Apr '12 following 2x major post operative surgeries (open surgery gallbladder removed and umbilical sinus) in July/Aug '11 and life's stress (namely a big split up Mar '11) and then I worked through it and then Fibromyalgia in Oct '13 and then Nov/Dec '14 it was confirmed by pushing for a 2nd opinion I was confirmed to have EDS with hypermobility as scans were inconclusive but showed physical signs of the condition! Phew - sorry! TMI!

I pace myself when I can but its namely my knee and hip that affects me most. Hopefully the rehab programme can help me somehow! But I won't hold my breath. I have a online pal who is going to the same programme and is gonna update me accordingly!

Hope you have good days as well and do "normal" things when you can! Thanks for taking the time to reply and understand!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
mm not many, social anxiety remember

Congrats for doing mocks! have you ever watched Broadchurch :smile:

:console: Don't be so negative though :smile:

:nah: What's that?

I wanna stop procrastinating and start studying though (well from Monday since I have nothing to do for now or very little more like) :colondollar:
I'm really craving a night out but have no one to go with. Also exams :cry2:
Reply 345
Original post by Butterfly92xo
Haha. I am trying! I need to lose weight, 3 stone at least so I am trying my hardest. I absolutely LOVE Zumba! So much fun, and such a brilliant workout as well. Get some crunches in then :wink:

I was torn between Zumba and That insanity work out thing :smile:, I may see how my brothers girlfriend does with the insanity first then choose. It is great that you are trying to change though and get slimmer and fitter.
Battling with mental health. Need to stay alive or my conciousness gets lethargic.
Reply 347
Original post by Lularose83
Anxious and excited about the future, hopeful yet doubtful, upset but happy. I'm a bundle of juxtapositions

Lol, that sums up my life and how I feel most days.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 348
Original post by Bee3011
Really? where do you go? :smile:

I live by the villa xD, oh I dislike football because of them.
Reply 349
Original post by amyphilbin
Thank you so much. That is very true and I will try not to let jealousy take over. Thank you. :rolleyes:

:smile: anytime hun x.
Original post by lou 22
I live by the villa xD, oh I dislike football because of them.

Oh okay.. Bless you :smile: Its so weird but I always think about it the fact that how many TSRians I have probably walked past unknown to the fact that I have probably spoken to them on here :smile:
Reply 351
Original post by Kangie
Really tired... but I guess I'll be staying up to about 2am tonight revising for my maths mock tomorrow. Kinda used to staying up late now since I've been doing it for the past two weeks. Can't wait for mocks to finish so I can finally get some sleep! Also really anxious about this party tomorrow because I'm socially awkward and I'm not really friends with anyone apart from the person who invited me and a few others but not that close. It was originally a sleep over but I told her something came up so I didn't have to exert energy in trying to be social.

Arghhhhhh go away social anxiety!

All exams suck imo, they are for a good reason but the stresses before the exam is always a nightmare then the stress of hoping you did good in the exam also. I let my GCSE’s stress me out way too much. You will be alright though sweetie pie, goodluck.

As for being socially awkward, just try to enjoy yourself the best you can. You could try to talk to the others that you are not that close too so you get to know them better and hopefully remove most of your social anxiety. But as long as when you are there you are happy and comfortable thats the main thing.
Mixed feelings from me again

I feel confused and suspicious :holmes:

I feel like I'm talking to someone I already know but I just found them a few days ago, its just that they have the same interests and talk similar and they're so similar. Forget interests and speaking wise, its like their twins because they both have everything similar except a few minor details like their name and their ages and where they're from

Can that even happen? I thought everyone was unique :holmes:
(edited 9 years ago)
Mixed feelings from me again

I feel confused and suspicious :holmes:

I feel like I'm talking to someone I already know but I just found them a few days ago, its just that they have the same interests and talk similar and they're so similar. Forget interests and speaking wise, its like their twins because they both have everything similar except a few minor details like their name and their ages and where they're from

Can that even happen? I thought everyone was unique :holmes:

Yeah that can happen. I believe in the idea of soulmates. That doesn't have to be your life partner but someone you can connect with and have a lot in common with. This person could be your best friend, sister anyone or just a stranger who has a lot in common and you can connect with :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bee3011
Yeah that can happen. I believe in the idea of soulmates. That doesn't have to be your life partner but someone you can connect with and have a lot in common with. This person could be your best friend, sister anyone or just a stranger who has a lot in common and you can connect with :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its not that though, its like that person is the other person I'm like :lolwut: right now

I just find it too good to be true, I mean everything is similar if not the same, like their music interests, their origin, the way they speak, they both are of similar ages, both love the same if not similar things...:albertein:
(edited 9 years ago)
Confused. Like I'm on an empty field and there is no where I can go and nothing I can do. That would add some desperation too. But I'm confused because I am at the boundary between staying down and moving on. I feel drained.
Suddenly feeling great after having been down for a long time:biggrin:
Its not that though, its like that person is the other person I'm like :lolwut: right now

I just find it too good to be true, I mean everything is similar if not the same, like their music interests, their origin, the way they speak, they both are of similar ages, both love the same if not similar things...:albertein:

Oh wow... That does sound like a bit weird and I would be suspicious but there are a lot of people in this world so you never know there could be chance of people being so similar !
Although it does sound kind of weird...
Reply 358
Original post by Quiet _One86
Thanks so much for your compassion and understanding :smile: I take each day as it comes ha!

It all started medically when I was first diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome in Apr '12 following 2x major post operative surgeries (open surgery gallbladder removed and umbilical sinus) in July/Aug '11 and life's stress (namely a big split up Mar '11) and then I worked through it and then Fibromyalgia in Oct '13 and then Nov/Dec '14 it was confirmed by pushing for a 2nd opinion I was confirmed to have EDS with hypermobility as scans were inconclusive but showed physical signs of the condition! Phew - sorry! TMI!

I pace myself when I can but its namely my knee and hip that affects me most. Hopefully the rehab programme can help me somehow! But I won't hold my breath. I have a online pal who is going to the same programme and is gonna update me accordingly!

Hope you have good days as well and do "normal" things when you can! Thanks for taking the time to reply and understand!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It’s alright, Its a who feels it knows it situation :smile:. It is not TMI, you are giving me a better understanding :tongue:. I read that it is caused by such stress of a break up so damn and one is hereditary:frown:. My condition is hereditary they had the trait which gave me a 1 in 4 chance of having the condition, my ill health is all I have ever known.

I am much the same, there are days which I wish I could lay in bed all day but have to push myself so I don’t get stuck in a rut as that is nice.

Do yours actually displace though? ouch though :frown:, I hope it works for you though as suffering from pain and discomfort on a daily basis isn’t a nice feeling, both my hips are bad and my knees are starting to suffer from the same thing that my hips have.

I do sometimes, my two besties are also really understanding so when you have people like them around you it makes life easier I find :smile:. I usually just put a brave face on, its just my coping mechanism. But it is totally alright. I hope you have normal/decreased pain days though. Thank you also :smile: x.
Original post by Bee3011
Oh wow... That does sound like a bit weird and I would be suspicious but there are a lot of people in this world so you never know there could be chance of people being so similar !
Although it does sound kind of weird...

I know :erm:

Latest