The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by Chucklevisionary
Suddenly feeling great after having been down for a long time:biggrin:

I love your name, that show was awesome :smile: “To me, to you”.
Original post by Bee3011
Haha :biggrin: you should have asked..after the exam obviously!
I would like to meet people from TSR to see if they are actually like that in real life. If you know what I mean :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know but we couldn't talk to any of them after the exam :cry2: I wanted to know but I couldn't though :colondollar: We had to leave the exam hall once we finished

I know, especially Maid Marion :lol:
Reply 382
Original post by Bee3011
So I am not the only one... I thought I was being stupid for thinking that haha :biggrin:

:grin: Nope you aren’t hehe.
Original post by zhang-liao
I know but we couldn't talk to any of them after the exam :cry2: I wanted to know but I couldn't though :colondollar: We had to leave the exam hall once we finished

I know, especially Maid Marion :lol:

Oh haha tbh it would have been pretty embarassing to ask anyway like are you on TSR by an chance and they just look at you like what :smile:

A lot of people talk about Maid MArion... I havent really had a chance to interact with her ever.
But Yeah it would be nice to meet a few people :smile:

Have you met anyone from on here?

Original post by lou 22
:grin: Nope you aren’t hehe.

Thats good then :smile: HAve you actually met anyone from on here yet?
Original post by Bee3011
Oh haha tbh it would have been pretty embarassing to ask anyway like are you on TSR by an chance and they just look at you like what :smile:

A lot of people talk about Maid MArion... I havent really had a chance to interact with her ever.

:lol: It would be quite embrassing, she might've went like :lolwut:

Maid Marion believes she looks horrible and apparently is shy IRL so I'd like to see if its true :yep:

Nope, but I might be meeting some people at a taster course in the summer at Kings :colondollar:
Reply 385
Original post by Bee3011

Thats good then :smile: HAve you actually met anyone from on here yet?

I have, I have met 3 TSRians from here :smile: none from Birmingham though, have you met any TSRians?
:lol: It would be quite embrassing, she might've went like :lolwut:

Maid Marion believes she looks horrible and apparently is shy IRL so I'd like to see if its true :yep:

Nope, but I might be meeting some people at a taster course in the summer at Kings :colondollar:

Yeah and she'd be like give this guy a 0. haha :biggrin:

Awww bless her . That would be totally worth finding out :smile:

Oh thats nice then get to know some TSRians :smile:

Original post by lou 22
I have, I have met 3 TSRians from here :smile: none from Birmingham though, have you met any TSRians?

I have only met one and now she's my flatmate which is pretty cool :smile: But other than that not really. So I would love to have like a huge meet up but whenever they organise one its in London and I can't be bothered.
Original post by Bee3011

Yeah and she'd be like give this guy a 0. haha

Awww bless her . That would be totally worth finding out

Oh thats nice then get to know some TSRians

I have only met one and now she's my flatmate which is pretty cool :smile: But other than that not really. So I would love to have like a huge meet up but whenever they organise one its in London and I can't be bothered.

:rofl: Lucky she wasn't a senior examiner

:yep: EVERYONE wants to know :lol:

REALLY? YOUR FLATMATE! That's so cool :cool:

And when is this huge meet up they organize in London? :lolwut:
:rofl: Lucky she wasn't a senior examiner

:yep: EVERYONE wants to know :lol:

REALLY? YOUR FLATMATE! That's so cool :cool:

And when is this huge meet up they organize in London? :lolwut:

Yeah thats true :smile:

Btw I love your use of emojis I would do the same but I am just too lazy :frown:

Yeah it's pretty awesome because she's so cool and we really get along :smile:

Well I remember they organised one or two last year and I was like damn why cant they be in Birmingham :smile:
Reply 389
Original post by Bee3011
Yeah and she'd be like give this guy a 0. haha :biggrin:

Awww bless her . That would be totally worth finding out :smile:

Oh thats nice then get to know some TSRians :smile:

Thats so cool:smile:, I have never been to like a big group meet up, only me and one person meeting. London is way too far xD half way possibly would be nice.
Original post by lou 22
Thats so cool:smile:, I have never been to like a big group meet up, only me and one person meeting. London is way too far xD half way possibly would be nice.

I would love to have a big group meet up :smile: I know thats what I thought. Hopefully someone organises one :smile:
On top of the world! :biggrin: On Tuesday, after a year of going backwards and forwards to the doctor's and the hospital, I was told I don't have Crohn's (or anything else sinister), so that's enough reason to make me super happy. I've been reunited with my fantastic friends at uni, and like last term, have been laughing and grinning non-stop since being back with them. As well as that, I was really worried about a difficult piece of coursework I handed in at some point in November. Needn't have worried. I got 82%, and the marks I lost were pathetic (things like misplacing of a decimal place). Not bad for an all-nighter job! :biggrin:
Reply 392
Original post by Bee3011
I would love to have a big group meet up :smile: I know thats what I thought. Hopefully someone organises one :smile:

I would volunteer but I can not take the stress of planning anything lol, I may change my view when happier times come :smile: so for me it’s a maybe but I think one definitely should be arranged.
Original post by lou 22
I would volunteer but I can not take the stress of planning anything lol, I may change my view when happier times come :smile: so for me it’s a maybe but I think one definitely should be arranged.

Right now I have too much on my plate to be planning things but I would happily go to one :smile: I will wait for someone to take up this role haha :biggrin:
Reply 394
Original post by ChemicalBond
On top of the world! :biggrin: On Tuesday, after a year of going backwards and forwards to the doctor's and the hospital, I was told I don't have Crohn's (or anything else sinister), so that's enough reason to make me super happy. I've been reunited with my fantastic friends at uni, and like last term, have been laughing and grinning non-stop since being back with them. As well as that, I was really worried about a difficult piece of coursework I handed in at some point in November. Needn't have worried. I got 82%, and the marks I lost were pathetic (things like misplacing of a decimal place). Not bad for an all-nighter job! :biggrin:

I feel happy for you :smile:, damn!! the all nighter assignment thing is a nightmare, well done for actually being able to get good grades ftom doing such, I usually had mixed results from my all nighters doing coursework. Oh you are studying maths? my maths since school has become truly terrible.
Reply 395
Original post by Bee3011
Right now I have too much on my plate to be planning things but I would happily go to one :smile: I will wait for someone to take up this role haha :biggrin:

Lol, I wonder if any of our fellow brummies would be interested may have to ask a few of them :smile:.
The feeling you get when you have planned out what you are going to do with your life. All that time you were worrying, and the answer was stood right in front you, in a jar in one of your drawers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lou 22
Lol, I wonder if any of our fellow brummies would be interested may have to ask a few of them :smile:.

I dont know many brummies... I only know Londoners :frown:
Reply 398
Original post by Afghan Warrior
The feeling you get when you have planned out what you are going to do with your life. All that time you were worrying, and the answer was stood right in front you, in a jar in one of your drawers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, I have finally planned out my plans for life :smile:, it has taken 5years to nearly finalise :tongue:.
Reply 399
Original post by Bee3011
I dont know many brummies... I only know Londoners :frown:

Londoners are the majority of user for TSR, from my experience xD.

Latest