The Student Room Group

What socks are you wearing?

If you are currently wearing socks what type, bonus points for posting pics.
Black fluffy socks with large white and pink polka dots. They're very comfortable :biggrin:.
The skin of my victims.
Yellow ones with meerkats (a Christmas present, not my own choice).
Reply 4
just my skin bruh
Original post by Tai Ga
just my skin bruh

I bet you have nice feet :colondollar:
Reply 6
Original post by LickingCarpet

Reply 7
Original post by LickingCarpet

:eek: ... Oh c'mon man chill! Take some water to control that thirst.
"Master has given Dobby a sock. Dobby is free."
Original post by Tai Ga

Haha sorry :P
Pale green ones with happy looking foxes on them. :biggrin: I have a thing about cute socks... :redface:
Black socks that I bought from Primark:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Blue cableknit knee socks, so thick and warm.

Original post by ChemicalBond
Pale green ones with happy looking foxes on them. :biggrin: I have a thing about cute socks... :redface:

Same, I love socks! I have a pair of bed socks with foxes ears on the toe part, so cute :nooo:
Original post by Precious Illusions
Blue cableknit knee socks, so thick and warm.

Same, I love socks! I have a pair of bed socks with foxes ears on the toe part, so cute :nooo:

Oooo I like knee socks
Reply 14
Blue socks with koalas on them.

:koala: :cool:
Grey ones with black spots. They're longer than my boots so I've had to double them over, but my feet are beautifully warm.
It's odd that they match today tbh, they normally don't, because life's too short to match socks.

I love Christmas socks as well, because I tend to wear boots, so you can't tell I'm wearing them. Whereas if you break out your Christmas jumper this far into January, everybody will think you're a loser. But nobody can see if I'm wearing the ones you put together to make Rudolph's face inside my boots!
Socks.jpg

Until I get home and mum's done the same.
socks2.jpg
They're covered in candy canes :smile:
Original post by minimarshmallow
Grey ones with black spots. They're longer than my boots so I've had to double them over, but my feet are beautifully warm.
It's odd that they match today tbh, they normally don't, because life's too short to match socks.

I love Christmas socks as well, because I tend to wear boots, so you can't tell I'm wearing them. Whereas if you break out your Christmas jumper this far into January, everybody will think you're a loser. But nobody can see if I'm wearing the ones you put together to make Rudolph's face inside my boots!

Until I get home and mum's done the same.

Cute :colondollar:
Original post by Unicorndog
The skin of my victims.

Finally!!! Someone knows how I feel :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest