The Student Room Group

Looks wise what would you honestly rate yourself out of 10?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by dreadpiraterach
4 for my body, 6 for my face.

Oh if we're also rating our body, mine's definitely a 1-2/10 :frown:
Original post by AnharM
How have you changed?

Put a lot of effort into my physical appearance and actually developed some sort of fashion sense. :h:
5 normally, 6 on a good day. All about perspective though, I know I'm decent looking but certainly not out of this world imo. It's sad that so many people think they're below average though which I highly doubt they are. Most people are at least average imo.
8/10
Original post by Precious Illusions
5 normally, 6 on a good day. All about perspective though, I know I'm decent looking but certainly not out of this world imo. It's sad that so many people think they're below average though which I highly doubt they are. Most people are at least average imo.

Putting yourself down there. :sexface:
Reply 45
Original post by Multitalented me
I'd say I'm probably about a 4/10 British Asian guy, so a bit below average. What about you? :tongue:

5/10. Like a boss.
Gave myself an extra point for being white.

Spoiler

Original post by pocahontas lol
10/10 :colone:
Seriously, though When men see me they often pay attention. So I'd assume I'm well over a 5. *flips hair*

I mean, I'm 22, slim, average height, I can style, nice head of hair that shines and good dye jobs, and I don't need lots of makeup. I also pretend to be confident, like I strut, and I carry myself pretty well.

People think they aren't noticed so they do extra stuff, but on the contrary I find that the more dignified I act, the more attention I get.

It all comes together, appearance and demeanour.

You would have to be Jessica Alba - In 2005 to be 10/10.
Original post by SpaceMon
8/10

You would have to be Justin Timberlake.
Reply 48

I find that a lot of people underestimate their appearance.
Think about it this way - you see yourself...all the time.
Of course you're gonna focus on tiny imperfections that few people will ever pick up on.

At least you don't wildly overestimate your appearance; in my opinion being modest is far more attractive than thinking you're the prettiest girl in the world.
Original post by Lúcio
I find that a lot of people underestimate their appearance.
Think about it this way - you see yourself...all the time.
Of course you're gonna focus on tiny imperfections that few people will ever pick up on.

At least you don't wildly overestimate your appearance; in my opinion being modest is far more attractive than thinking you're the prettiest girl in the world.

I completely agree :smile: I'm quite content with how I look but I appreciate that I'm not personally to everyone's tastes and that's cool, everyone has a different perception of what their ideal '10' is anyway so it's difficult to say really. Ah well. :moon:
Original post by pocahontas lol
You would have to be Justin Timberlake.

Fair enough.
Reply 51
I completely agree :smile: I'm quite content with how I look but I appreciate that I'm not personally to everyone's tastes and that's cool, everyone has a different perception of what their ideal '10' is anyway so it's difficult to say really. Ah well. :moon:

well as they say, beauty is subjective.
you think you're a 6.
one guy may see you as a 6, one may see you as a 9.

i feel like when you get around the 6/7 mark, that's where the greatest level of subjectivity comes in.
although, i'm just a lowly psychologist, i dont know anything :wink:
9/10
anyone who rated themselves under 5
don't be sad, cause sad spelt backwards is das, and das not good

Posted from TSR Mobile
5-6 but with money 9-10
Reply 56
Currently I'd say 5/10, face unkempt, hair grown out and have put on noticeable weight, but when I'm back at uni I'll sort that out, I'd say when I'm tidy I'd peak at 7/10 but I look a lot younger. Just term breaks where I don't have to be social every day I lose care.

I've always try to make my personality more noticeable, you can tell it from body language and sometimes appearance such as clothing. Plus I smile a lot. :smile:

Also I find it interesting how low some people rate themselves I bet in others eyes they're a lot higher.
Reply 59
body is 3-4, face is 9.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending