The Student Room Group

Help?!!! Psychology admission

hi I'm new to this website so hopefully I'm writing this in the right area

Anyways, I'm currently living in Saudi Arabia doing my AS in Geography, Sociology and Art id also like to add that I got 3 Cs and 2Bs at GCSE and I'm currently retaking my maths GCSE this year

I've decided that I really want to go to Canada ( University of toronto) and on the admissions page it seemed like I had everything I needed to get in, however when I emailed them they said I would need to have math at A level?

I want to take Psychology and I'm not that good at math so I have no idea what to do and I feel kinda crushed to be honest cause it's my dream school

Does anyone have any advice? I know I could probably do AS and A2 next year at the same time but I would have to work sooooooo hard and it would be sooooo stressful

Any ideas or anything would be appreciated, thanks for reading

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aussieinsaudi
hi I'm new to this website so hopefully I'm writing this in the right area

Anyways, I'm currently living in Saudi Arabia doing my AS in Geography, Sociology and Art id also like to add that I got 3 Cs and 2Bs at GCSE and I'm currently retaking my maths GCSE this year

I've decided that I really want to go to Canada ( University of toronto) and on the admissions page it seemed like I had everything I needed to get in, however when I emailed them they said I would need to have math at A level?

I want to take Psychology and I'm not that good at math so I have no idea what to do and I feel kinda crushed to be honest cause it's my dream school

Does anyone have any advice? I know I could probably do AS and A2 next year at the same time but I would have to work sooooooo hard and it would be sooooo stressful

Any ideas or anything would be appreciated, thanks for reading

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well if that uni emailed you back saying that you'd need maths then it's probably the case. So I think you may either consider doing maths next year or look up some other universities :smile: However if you do maths&further maths in one year you can get easily overwhelmed especially that you said you dont really like maths so yh. Maybe just look up some other (similar) courses on that uni?
Moved to Applications and UCAS :h:

Quick Reply

Latest