The Student Room Group

Looks wise what would you honestly rate yourself out of 10?

Scroll to see replies

f u all u f in nobs !!!
Reply 61
Now that I'm in bed, 3. But once I'm ready, id say 5.5 at most.
Probably around 7ish, on account of my slight pudginess and the gap in my teeth. All in all though, could be worse, although admittedly I used to believe it was.
Reply 63
Why do we need a rating out of 10 anyway? There's no point in putting a number on your self-esteem.
5/10 normally.
7/10 if I dress up.
2/10 when I wake up.
4.5/10 on a good day :frown:
6/7
Reply 67
7.5/10

Original post by Bushido Brown
Based on my current physical health 6/10, but once I get lean I'd say 9/10 solid.

So a 6? If ifs and buts were candy and nuts..
Reply 68
7.5/10 - 8/10. Depends on my mood. Could probably get to 8.5/10 - 9/10 once I've bulked up at the gym.
Original post by Lúcio
5/10. Like a boss.
Gave myself an extra point for being white.

Spoiler

I wish my skin was still white!
P.S Played a lot of football when I was young.Turned me brown!
Original post by iAmanze
Oh mai gawd, why are there so many lower than 5. You know 5 is average. Unless you have like an eyeball on your lip you should definitely not be lower than.... 4....

Dayum peeps.

Exactly what I was thinking! Have some more confidence guys! The majority of the population are supposed to be 5, 5 is the average after all lol. I'm sure they're all actually much better looking than they think :smile:

Original post by Skill Twix
I wish my skin was still white!
P.S Played a lot of football when I was young.Turned me brown!

What you on about tanned skin is hot!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 71
7 ish
At the moment, 8/10.
I would say about 3/10 without makeup and 4/10 with.
5 or 6/10

Plus I has chub atm...
If 5 is the average kind of person then that's what I'd rate myself. I don't believe I'm anything more than average, but I'm comfortable with how I look most of the time :h: some days I'll feel a bit better or worse about myself though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Changing Skies
If 5 is the average kind of person then that's what I'd rate myself. I don't believe I'm anything more than average, but I'm comfortable with how I look most of the time :h: some days I'll feel a bit better or worse about myself

100% this. I would say that I am average.
Original post by 0range
7.5/10

So a 6? If ifs and buts were candy and nuts..

Yh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending