The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Original post by ironandbeer2
:frown: That really sucks I'm sorry Loulou :hugs: Is she at uni or anything where she could see inhouse people for counselling or be referred to other people etc? Or does she have the money to book an appointment/s with someone private to get set on a better path than the run of the mill, often useless mental health teams? Sorry if this is of no help.

I have posted a thread about her in the mental health section, she is on the waiting list to see a NHS counsellor but I am going to suggest to her mom that me and a couple of her other friends and family could hopefully put some money together to get her seen sooner, her **** of an ex and father to her daughter isnt helping the situation.

But nah she isn’t at uni, she left work when she got pregnant as those bastards contributed to her health spiralling downwards they bullied her a lot:frown:

Thank you A :hugs::kiss:
Reply 421
Original post by dreadpiraterach
Tired. :yawn:

I have unfinished coursework due in tomorrow though, so no sleep for me til it's done :frown:

The coursework all nighter :frown: xD. Goodluck
Original post by lou 22
I have posted a thread about her in the mental health section, she is on the waiting list to see a NHS counsellor but I am going to suggest to her mom that me and a couple of her other friends and family could hopefully put some money together to get her seen sooner, her **** of an ex and father to her daughter isnt helping the situation.

But nah she isn’t at uni, she left work when she got pregnant as those bastards contributed to her health spiralling downwards they bullied her a lot:frown:

Thank you A :hugs::kiss:

World is full of scum it seems, unacceptable to treat someone pregnant in any negative way.
Reply 423
World is full of scum it seems, unacceptable to treat someone pregnant in any negative way./QUOTE]

Ikr, I try to refrain from going to her old workplace as the main one who bullied her I would love to slap her senseless. Her **** of a ex makes me want to slap him senseless too he is a utter dickhead and I wish he never ever came to our school as her life would of been so much better without the fool, the best thing to come from out of there rship as she said is her beautiful daughter.

I sound like a crazed violent mad women I am not usually that way, but I know karma is a bitch so i hope they enjoy when it is there time to go through whatever.
[QUOTE="22;52968327" lou="lou"]
World is full of scum it seems, unacceptable to treat someone pregnant in any negative way./QUOTE]

Ikr, I try to refrain from going to her old workplace as the main one who bullied her I would love to slap her senseless. Her **** of a ex makes me want to slap him senseless too he is a utter dickhead and I wish he never ever came to our school as her life would of been so much better without the fool, the best thing to come from out of there rship as she said is her beautiful daughter.

I sound like a crazed violent mad women I am not usually that way, but I know karma is a bitch so i hope they enjoy when it is there time to go through whatever.

Yes karma will get them some day, in some way
Reply 425
[QUOTE="ironandbeer2;52968331"]
Original post by lou 22

Yes karma will get them some day, in some way

Why are the quotes not working properly, DAMN TSR!!!!

I am usually a live and let live kinda girl and not really let people get to me but seeing the change in her makes me angry but scaried, she has gone from a happy, fiesty, sassy young woman into this fragile person.
Original post by lou 22
You can shake it off because you are fabulous :smile:

Haha, fair enough.
Original post by lou 22
I love your name, that show was awesome :smile: “To me, to you”.

Thanks, its still one of my favourite shows, I just find it hilarious now:colondollar:
Original post by lou 22
I can imagine how great you are gonna feel when you get home and cuddle up to your duvet :smile: such a great feeling especially in this weather.

Mm, my duvet is my best friend. :yep:
i dont know how i really feel but inside i feel frustrated and kinda angry at myself, the only thing stopping me from losing it is the promise i made to someone
Original post by Bee3011
Yeah thats true :smile:

Btw I love your use of emojis I would do the same but I am just too lazy :frown:

Yeah it's pretty awesome because she's so cool and we really get along :smile:

Well I remember they organised one or two last year and I was like damn why cant they be in Birmingham :smile:

Emoji's are fun to use, I've recently fell in love with this :cookie: and :charm:

That's so :awesome:

:console: Maybe you could organise one :yep:

Spoiler

I feel like crap today, I hate myself for everything. I'm so useless and so unwanted.

Life is horrible
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by zhang-liao
Emoji's are fun to use, I've recently fell in love with this :cookie: and :charm:

That's so :awesome:

:console: Maybe you could organise one :yep:

Spoiler

As fun as they are they just take too much effort so I am just like.. Ill use a smiley face :smile:

I know right !

I would but it would require too much time and currently I dont have that :smile:
You should organise one ! i am sure you'll be great for it :smile:
Original post by Bee3011
As fun as they are they just take too much effort so I am just like.. Ill use a smiley face :smile:

I know right !

I would but it would require too much time and currently I dont have that :smile:
You should organise one ! i am sure you'll be great for it :smile:

You just need to know the codes :yep:

:hugs: I might consider if I have time organizing one :colondollar:
You just need to know the codes :yep:

:hugs: I might consider if I have time organizing one :colondollar:

Yeah But I already have a lot to remember.. Who can be bothered to remember the codes :smile:

OMG!! Really? If you organise one then please let me know because I would definitely like to come :dancing2:
Original post by Bee3011
Yeah But I already have a lot to remember.. Who can be bothered to remember the codes :smile:

OMG!! Really? If you organise one then please let me know because I would definitely like to come :dancing2:

:lol: They're not a lot to remember

But I might consider trying to organize one but I don't know Birmingham at all though (I've never been :colondollar:) Londoner my entire life :lol:
:lol: They're not a lot to remember

But I might consider trying to organize one but I don't know Birmingham at all though (I've never been :colondollar:) Londoner my entire life :lol:

I already have too much revision and Economics to revise so I'd rather not learn the codes yet :smile:

YAY! Well if you need any help then you can tell me or ask other Brummies :smile: It doesnt have to be Birmingham but like a midpoint between London and Birmingham :biggrin:
Original post by Bee3011
I already have too much revision and Economics to revise so I'd rather not learn the codes yet :smile:

YAY! Well if you need any help then you can tell me or ask other Brummies :smile: It doesnt have to be Birmingham but like a midpoint between London and Birmingham :biggrin:

:hugs: Good luck with your revision

I'll consider it but if there is one, I'll tell you :smile:
:hugs: Good luck with your revision

I'll consider it but if there is one, I'll tell you :smile:

Yay! I really hope you do one now :smile:
Original post by Bee3011

Yay! I really hope you do one now :smile:

You're welcome :smile:

Latest