Paper 2 was easier

I thought it was harder!
Reply 41
Original post by thefoodieteen
I thought it was harder!

No way lol
Original post by HAnwar
No way lol

Paper 1 was so easy with all the multiple choice! Paper two had more difficult concepts and more calculations :smile:
Reply 43
Paper 1 was so easy with all the multiple choice! Paper two had more difficult concepts and more calculations :smile:

Calculations are easy. Paper 1 had a lot of tests I got muddled up with.
Original post by HAnwar
Calculations are easy. Paper 1 had a lot of tests I got muddled up with.

I find the tests easier haha! Anyway, glad you found it easy, and good luck for the results!
Reply 45
I find the tests easier haha! Anyway, glad you found it easy, and good luck for the results!

Really lol. Thanks, good luck too :smile:
I thought it was harder!

me too:frown:
Can anyone give me any vital topics to revise? Sitting it on Thursday!(been in hospital)
Original post by Sonbuybhen
Can anyone give me any vital topics to revise? Sitting it on Thursday!(been in hospital)

How could you be doing a proper GCSE more than a week after it was actually taken?
Honestly, the paper was really very easy. But since that's the case, I'm afraid the percentage boundary could be high. And because of that, I don't know what grade to expect. :confused:
Original post by Faith4Infinity
Honestly, the paper was really very easy. But since that's the case, I'm afraid the percentage boundary could be high. And because of that, I don't know what grade to expect. :confused:

The boundaries are so low! Why do you think that is?
How did it go guys?? What grade did you get?:happy2:
Reply 53
Original post by Anne james
How did it go guys?? What grade did you get?:happy2:

I'm going in later to get my results :redface:
What did you get?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Super happy with my A*! Good luck to everyone!

Congratulations! I am planning to take in 2016 Jan,, hope I can be like u too.
Original post by HAnwar
I'm going in later to get my results :redface:
What did you get?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an A, a few marks away from an A*:angry:
But I'm happy anyway:woo:

I got an A* too! I didn't think I would get it because I did the exam without knowing anything about energetics and making salts and all (I self-studied), and then revised moles just a week before it. So I was wondering what raw mark I got, and weather I'm on the borderline. I know it doesn't matter, but just curious. I just have my ums. What was your ums if you don't mind me asking, might give me an indication of where I stand? Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anne james
I got an A, a few marks away from an A*:angry:
But I'm happy anyway:woo:

Yay! Congrats :smile: How did you find out your raw mark? I emailed Edexcel, and they refer me to this excel spread sheet which doesn't refer to January 2015 series or the International GCSEs :/ Really would like to know my mark.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by helloitsmee
Yay! Congrats :smile: How did you find out your raw mark? I emailed Edexcel, and they refer me to this excel spread sheet which doesn't refer to January 2015 series or the International GCSEs :/ Really would like to know my mark.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you:biggrin:
My schools gave it to me, it was written next to my grade.

Hbu? What did u get?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending