The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jade97x
Oh okay good luck:smile: ive done that and had my interview today. The level of the tests are simple. The maths test is very basic ,
Including basic adding and multiplying. Also there's a few word questions which are simple and the English is an question such as ' why qualities does a nurse need'. Interview very informal and staff lovely good luck x

Thank you :smile:
Did you have both the tests and the interview at the same time? Was there a group interview, too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
There's a short presentation then maths and English tests. Then you go home and they give you a web link and you have to do an online situation text and if you pass them all and they look at statment again, then you'll get invited back for an interview :smile: there was no group interview x
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi
Does anybody know current issues around nursing that would be good to talk and discuss about? :biggrin:
Original post by jade97x
There's a short presentation then maths and English tests. Then you go home and they give you a web link and you have to do an online situation text and if you pass them all and they look at statment again, then you'll get invited back for an interview :smile: there was no group interview x

Thank you so much :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nisa091
Thank you so much :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your more than welcome good luck!x
Original post by janec1
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi
Does anybody know current issues around nursing that would be good to talk and discuss about? :biggrin:

I'd hazard a guess at the current crisis A&E is facing with pressure on the system due to an oversurge in demand from the public post december, add to that the cuts in funding to social care causing elderly groups to demand service from A&E as opposed to their GP and the current weather seeing people with flu into A&E and you could have a handful to discuss about how NHS is falling apart and doctors and nurses are caught up in the midst of it.

Otherwise you can talk about bed blocking and how thats racking up the NHS bill. I'm afraid, there is nothing positive to discuss currently in health and social care the way things are going with the coalition government trying to dictate NHS.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Blue-Shoes
I'd hazard a guess at the current crisis A&E is facing with pressure on the system due to an oversurge in demand from the public post december, add to that the cuts in funding to social care causing elderly groups to demand service from A&E as opposed to their GP and the current weather seeing people with flu into A&E and you could have a handful to discuss about how NHS is falling apart and doctors and nurses are caught up in the midst of it.

Otherwise you can talk about bed blocking and how thats racking up the NHS bill. I'm afraid, there is nothing positive to discuss currently in health and social care the way things are going with the coalition government trying to dictate NHS.

Thank you so much, so helpful! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applied for adult nursing at Greenwich,Essex,Lsbu,ARU. Have anyone heard from Anglia Ruskin? Been for an interview at Greenwich it was ok
Original post by Blue-Shoes
"you could have a handful to discuss about how NHS is falling apart and doctors and nurses are caught up in the midst of it."

Could you elaborate on what you mean by the "NHS is falling apart" please?
Interview for Nottingham on the 11th of Feb - anyone else? :smile:
Original post by mandy9966
Applied for adult nursing at Greenwich,Essex,Lsbu,ARU. Have anyone heard from Anglia Ruskin? Been for an interview at Greenwich it was ok

I had an interview at Anglia Ruskin in December but haven't heard back from them :smile: what about you? :smile:
Hi I have applied for adult nursing at Canterbury Christchurch. I have received a letter and got an interview in Feb. Am a little nervous to say the least. Has anyone else got an interview then and more importantly does anyone else know what's involved?? Thank you Charlotte
Original post by Beni24
I had an interview at Anglia Ruskin in December but haven't heard back from them :smile: what about you? :smile:

Anglia Ruskin asked me to email my certificates that was in December and l have not heard from them since. Essex wants a second reference before proceeding with my application😯. Is ARU your first choice?
Anglia Ruskin asked me to email my certificates that was in December and l have not heard from them since. Essex wants a second reference before proceeding with my application😯. Is ARU your first choice?

Oh right, You should hear back from them soon, if not then you could try and contact the admissions and ask them :smile: Which campus did you apply to? Yes it is :smile:
Original post by Beni24
Oh right, You should hear back from them soon, if not then you could try and contact the admissions and ask them :smile: Which campus did you apply to? Yes it is :smile:

Chelmsford Campus, will surely do that if l don't hear from them. Have u got any offers yet?
Chelmsford Campus, will surely do that if l don't hear from them. Have u got any offers yet?

Oh okay, I applied to Cambridge campus had 2 rejections and then been to 3 interviews but haven't heard back from them yet what about you? :smile:
Has anyone had their assessments for Anglia Ruskin adult nursing? & Could you please shine some light on how the day went and how hard/easy you found the assessments?

Highly appreciated!! :smile:
Original post by Beni24
Oh okay, I applied to Cambridge campus had 2 rejections and then been to 3 interviews but haven't heard back from them yet what about you? :smile:

I withdrew from Bedfordshire,reject Lsbu,1 interview and still waiting for a response from Essex n ARU
Original post by DianaOj
Has anyone had their assessments for Anglia Ruskin adult nursing? & Could you please shine some light on how the day went and how hard/easy you found the assessments?

Highly appreciated!! :smile:

Sorry am not of much help still hoping to be invited for the assessment. Have u got an invite for the assessment?
I withdrew from Bedfordshire,reject Lsbu,1 interview and still waiting for a response from Essex n ARU

Why did you wothdraw from Bedfordshire? Did you not like it ? I have an interview there coming up

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending