The Student Room Group

Track update mail but no update

Hey, so my emails concerning uni have been a bit messed up in the last couple of days... On the 12th of January, I received an offer from Essex, but instead of sending me an email telling me about my offer, they sent me the "We have received your application" mail I already got several weeks ago.
Now, on the 14th of January, I got an offer from Sheffield - but no email. Not from the uni itself, not from track. I just discovered it randomly when checking track. Since last night, I keep getting emails from track approximately every four hours, telling me that there has been an update to my application - but there is literally no update. No new offers and no updates on the offers I already have either. Has anyone had the same experience or knows why this might be happening?
Original post by Winterose
Hey, so my emails concerning uni have been a bit messed up in the last couple of days... On the 12th of January, I received an offer from Essex, but instead of sending me an email telling me about my offer, they sent me the "We have received your application" mail I already got several weeks ago.
Now, on the 14th of January, I got an offer from Sheffield - but no email. Not from the uni itself, not from track. I just discovered it randomly when checking track. Since last night, I keep getting emails from track approximately every four hours, telling me that there has been an update to my application - but there is literally no update. No new offers and no updates on the offers I already have either. Has anyone had the same experience or knows why this might be happening?

The best thing to do is contact UCAS. It seems like there's an error somewhere on their end.
Reply 2
Thanks!
For anyone with the same problem: I just called and was told that it's because the deadline was yesterday and a flood of emails went out that caused the system to get a bit crazy. They said I should just check on track whenever I get an email and ignore it if there is no update.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending