The Student Room Group

This girl is getting me into trouble, I need help.

I'm in a rather troubling predicament there's this girl we work with each other,
and lately she's been quite intimate with me in terms of flirting, the dilemma is she has a boyfriend of 3 years and his a gang leader, needless to say his reputation is notorious, and is known to be quite vicious when necessary.

What do I do, she keeps trapping me in her mouse trap with her beauty, what if I end up eventually falling for her and her boyfriend finds out; next thing you know the **** hits the fan, and I end on the front page on your local papers.

A few nights ago I was speaking to her on the phone, and she asked me if I was going to dream about her and I replied with a stern hard no, she seemed quite upset, but she keeps persistent with toying with me like this.

I tried pushing her away but she won't stop, she's like Medusa she might snake me out to her notorious boyfriend one day.:afraid:

I'm truly terrified I have to go to work tomorrow, and I don't know how to cap/stop her seductive ways, can anyone help me Please what do I do?
(edited 9 years ago)
lol.

Jameel.

only thread that made me laugh

top lad

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
lol.

Jameel.

only thread that made me laugh

top lad

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I'm being serious:colonhash:

I live in Brixton it's full of gangs.
Original post by Flubber Dubber
Yeah, I'm being serious:colonhash:

I live in Brixton it's full of gangs.

tell her to get lost and tell her boyfriend, that she keeps bothering you.

He will sort her and maybe he will gain interest in you for the next gang member

Posted from TSR Mobile

He will sort her and maybe he will gain interest in you for the next gang member

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you read the story about this girl named Samantha Joseph,

It doesn't work like that, because I'm a good boy, I don't talk to gang members they scare me.

And if I push her away who knows what she could do?:dontknow:
I'm in a rather troubling predicament there's this girl we work with each other,
and lately she's been quite intimate with me in terms of flirting, the dilemma is she has a boyfriend of 3 years and his a gang leader, needless to say his reputation is notorious, and is known to be quite vicious when necessary.

What do I do, she keeps trapping me in her mouse trap with her beauty, what if I end up eventually falling for her and her boyfriend finds out; next thing you know the **** hits the fan, and I end on the front page on your local papers.

A few nights ago I was speaking to her on the phone, and she asked me if I was going to dream about her and I replied with a stern hard no, she seemed quite upset, but she keeps persistent with toying with me like this.

I tried pushing her away but she won't stop, she's like Meduse she might snake me out to her notorious boyfriend one day.:afraid:

I'm truly terrified I have to go to work tomorrow, and I don't know how to cap/stop her seductive ways, can anyone help me Please what do I do?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1198346/Honey-trap-girl-faces-life-sentence-luring-smitten-teenager-death-hands-love-rival.html

think you need to read this

Thanks, yeah Samantha Joseph, she was one callous monster.

But I'm in the same predicament.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or maybe, he'll take it the wrong way and beat the **** out of him regardless!
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
Or maybe, he'll take it the wrong way and beat the **** out of him regardless!

She thinks I'm joking, but I'm being serious.
She thinks I'm joking, but I'm being serious.

Honestly, I can't see her leaving you alone. There's nothing you can do about it, embrace it, **** her and then leave the country.
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
Honestly, I can't see her leaving you alone. There's nothing you can do about it, embrace it, **** her and then leave the country.

I don't know if you're serious, or being facetious?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 11

I tried pushing her away but she won't stop, she's like Medusa she might snake me out to her notorious boyfriend one day.:afraid:

All I can say is good luck mate
Original post by TomJ2297
All I can say is good luck mate

Ok.

Quick Reply

Latest