The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucilou101
Just wondering how quickly people here heard from A&O?

I've applied for the First Year Scheme which said you'd hear back within 10 working days, because it's rolling. But that should have been yesterday, possibly today depending on when they went back after New Years. Were they on time with yours?

I heard 2 weeks later but applied direct for TC
Original post by ChoccyWoccy
I'm interviewing there in a couple of weeks. Hopefully not too late...

Yeah I had a friend interview yesterday then she heard that same evening with the good news.
Rejection from Freshfields post-interview - can't say I'm surprised after how the personal interview went! :tongue: onwards and upwards

Commiserations :redface: Didn't realise you had a Milbank interview so congratulations on that!
Original post by Unsworth
Yeah I had a friend interview yesterday then she heard that same evening with the good news.

Oh dear, maybe I should have booked an earlier interview...
Original post by Kidioteque
Commiserations :redface: Didn't realise you had a Milbank interview so congratulations on that!

Reply 1265
Original post by hsbc
Received HSF assessment centre interview yesterday evening. Submitted application in early January.

Simmons and Mishcon PFOs thus far.

Have you been able to select your slot for HSF? It won't let me click on any!
Original post by pasdesdeux
KWM face-to-face interview invite

Congrats! When did you submit your video interview?
Does anyone know how long Weil typically take to get back to you post Wataon Glaser test? Also has anyone heard from Linklaters? I haven't heard anything since I submitted my app, no invitation to sit the Watson Glaser from them yet.
Reply 1268
For Linklaters, check your application status on your account to see if the status has changed
Reply 1269
Original post by qazwer
Have you been able to select your slot for HSF? It won't let me click on any!

I booked it yesterday shortly after receiving the e-mail. I would give them a call/email.
Original post by ZaraW
For Linklaters, check your application status on your account to see if the status has changed

Still just says application under review on mine :erm:

Same here, oh well, we shall just have to wait and see I suppose!
Got rejected for Simmons and Simmons but they offered me an open day instead? Does that happen to everyone?

I took the plunge and sent them an email. Hopefully they won't hate me for it. However I am convinced I have been rejected as I applied on 14th Nov and have heard nothing.
So had a norton rose AC over a week ago, last Thursday and still nothing. I heard that most people hear back if successful like a day after. A person got a invite this Monday and another person got a rejection on Tuesday. Does this mean they are still considering me or am I on hold?
Original post by fullup
Congrats! When did you submit your video interview?

On Wednesday :smile:
On Wednesday :smile:

My video interview was disastrous. Just want the rejection soon so that I don't stay hanging :/ Gave it on Wednesday around midnight :P
Original post by trisha.b
My video interview was disastrous. Just want the rejection soon so that I don't stay hanging :/ Gave it on Wednesday around midnight :P

Sorry to hear it. I found the questions quite random; wasn't really something you could prepare for (though I did try!)
Sorry to hear it. I found the questions quite random; wasn't really something you could prepare for (though I did try!)

True. Anyway, all the best!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1279
I'm interviewing there soonish. Hopefully not too late...

Hi, well done on the interview! If you don't mind me asking how long did it take for Milbank to get in touch?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending