any offer holders for mathematics?

I have one for maths and economics!
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 301
Original post by monica555
It is yes, still waiting though :tongue: Waiting is really killing me!! I applied like around early October so it's been a while haha. Loved Durham, it's really pretty! What about you, is it your first choice?

Haha well I do hope you'll get an offer! For me, my first choice is Warwick but their offer is quite high (and also step paper :rolleyes:)
Reply 302
Original post by tabmax22
I've applied for maths too but I'm still waiting for a reply. It's been nearly two months. How long did it take for you to get your offer?

Well my application was sent just before winter break last December, so i guess about a month. Shouldn't be long now before they reply to you. :biggrin:
Just got a conditional offer for Law!! So happy!
Finally got an offer for Biomedical Science, definitely going to firm, so excited!! :biggrin:
Original post by charlyspencer
Just got an offer of A*AA for BA geography :biggrin: anyone else had an offer for this??

Same! Which college did you apply to?
Original post by elliejohns
Anyone heard from Business and Management yet?

I got an offer in Novermber
Original post by Randadoodle
Finally got an offer for Biomedical Science, definitely going to firm, so excited!! :biggrin:

Congrats, if you do alevels what are your predictions and AS grades ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 308
Original post by Penniall
I got an offer in Novermber

Did you? Congrats! How long did it take to reply to you? Also wich other universities did you apply to? Sorry for all the questions hahah!
Just got an offer for Ancient History and Archaeology, so excited!! 😄
Reply 310
Original post by Vesper Logan
Just got an offer for Ancient History and Archaeology, so excited!! 😄

OMG well done!!
Anyone else got an offer for English Literature?
Original post by wqjd32kdkl
Congrats, if you do alevels what are your predictions and AS grades ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

As grades: AAAA and an A in EPQ
Predicted grades: A*AA
:smile:
Hey, everyone! I have an unconditional offer for Physics and Astronomy, and seeing as I didn't get into Cambridge, I'll be going to Durham instead. I was pretty disappointed about the Cambridge thing at first, but to be honest, Durham actually looks like a nicer place. And does Cambridge have a castle? What about a cathedral that featured in Harry Potter? I think not.

Who needs Oxbridge when you're going to Hogwarts? :biggrin:
Reply 314
Original post by cucaracha
Anyone else got an offer for English Literature?

Mee!😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Blazar
Hey, everyone! I have an unconditional offer for Physics and Astronomy, and seeing as I didn't get into Cambridge, I'll be going to Durham instead. I was pretty disappointed about the Cambridge thing at first, but to be honest, Durham actually looks like a nicer place. And does Cambridge have a castle? What about a cathedral that featured in Harry Potter? I think not.

Who needs Oxbridge when you're going to Hogwarts? :biggrin:

I got turned down by Oxford, but have an offer from Durham...and I'm delighted.

Durham is a wonderful place and I will be far happier to do Physics there.
Has anyone heard from Psychology (BSc) ?
Original post by game well and truly over
I got turned down by Oxford, but have an offer from Durham...and I'm delighted.

Durham is a wonderful place and I will be far happier to do Physics there.

You never know, we might bump into each other in lectures! :biggrin:

Being turned down by Oxbridge really isn't the end of the world, and it took me a while to realise that, but I'm starting to get genuinely excited for Durham now. And there's always the option of trying for a postgrad at Oxford or Cambridge :smile:
Original post by Elle97
Mee!������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yay! :h: it looks like there's still a lot of offers to be made on the Connect page :tongue: I'm so excited for the course! Are you firming?
Reply 319
Hey, has anyone got Combined honours in social sciences offer yet?

Quick Reply

Latest