The Student Room Group

Friendzone...

Does anyone else find it boardline sleezy when guys try to 'escape the friendzone' (aka. penetrate their friends)? Or is it just me?
"penetrate their friends" Haha

should be complimented you moody scrub
Lool, I don't understand why guys stay in the friendzone. Either you're doing a ting or move on to the next ting.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Lool, I don't understand why guys stay in the friendzone. Either you're doing a ting or move on to the next ting.

Abdul Karim I am shocked.
Reply 4
Original post by LordBanter
"penetrate their friends" Haha

should be complimented you moody scrub

... Your Grandma.

Original post by Abdul-Karim

Indeed so :smile:
Original post by iAmanze
... Your Grandma.

Indeed so :smile:

Are you like 12? What sort of response is "... Your Grandma."
There's no such thing as the friendzone. If you actually are in a situation where a girl is overtly leading you on but not willing to start a relationship with you then cut all ties with them. If you have a female friend who doesn't see you in a romantic way, don't ruin it by being thirsty all the time around them.
Depends on how they are doing it really, I mean they may as well try the best they can (within reason) to escape something they really don't desire.
Original post by Multitalented me
Depends on how they are doing it really, I mean they may as well try the best they can (within reason) to escape something they really don't desire.

Speaking from experience?
Speaking from experience?
Hmm not really, I don't have much experience with girls & don't have enough self-confidence just yet.
Original post by Multitalented me
Hmm not really, I don't have much experience with girls & don't have enough self-confidence just yet.

**** the looks man, you just gotta flex on them, become an alpha man, buy a private jet and flex on em, they'll come crawling san
**** the looks man, you just gotta flex on them, become an alpha man, buy a private jet and flex on em, they'll come crawling san
Haha thanks for the pep talk :lol: I just need to put myself out there more & not worry about being a bit awkward (I'll improve over time) & rejection (if it happens I have to try & not let it affect me) So basically just need to alter my mindset, wear the right clothes, maintain a good diet, exercise more as well. Once I've done all this, it still won't guarantee anything but I guess I'll improve my chances greatly :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending